Nautolan Dark Side Corruption 6.1.1

SithCrown

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
The Dark Side Corruption option is still not working in the Outfit Designer Slots! Can we please fix this before the patch officially drops? :)

I did some investigating on our end and it's showing up as fixed. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you give me more details about it?

I recently made a Nautolan with hopes of using the DS corruption and came across the issues.

If I use the basic equip slot as my outfit and have the corruption active then it shows but often disappears/deselects when moving between planets and when I log in initially.

However with the outfitter slots the corruption does not appear when selected and if I leave the character page and reopen it to the outfitter tabs the corruption option has been deselected.

The character is specifically a female Nautolan Consular Sage.

Hope these details shed some light on this.

Some outfits it works, some outfits it doesn't appear at all (and if you click on another outfit then click back again, show DS checkbox has unchecked itself). The preview window also shows the max DS corruption as having red eyes? That doesn't show up on the few outfits it has worked on for me. Idk if the red eyes is a visual glitch or how the DS option is supposed to look when working.

It's definitely not fixed though. I thought we were still waiting for the fix so a bit worrying to hear it supposedly already is :S

I did some investigating on our end and it's showing up as fixed. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you give me more details about it?

Daniel, My nautolan character's skin color has not changed at all. I think the eyes might change a bit being dark with yellow pin holes but i chose yellow eyes to start and when i take off ds corruption there doesn't seem to be a change in color with all other species there is a dramatic change in skill hue when you go full darkside. Maybe this can help?

• 1 month later...
Got exacly same problem i dont be on lokath and its not important on whatever planet iam box still unselecting itself. and this happens in all tabs and you cannot see dark side corruption on Nautolan Chars. I try even make more characters of this race and still same problem. I cannot see dark side corruption. :(:mad: Edited by OblidionOX
Bug not fixed.

• 1 month later...

OUTFIT slots can't show dark side. Option appears usable, but is NEVER ACTUALLY APPLIED. Not even as a preview. Exiting and re-entering the character menu shows that it's indeed DISABLED.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for responding sooner, but this is still an unfixed issue! In Outift Designer slots, the option disables itself! Please look into this, as we are this far along and it still isn't fixed! Please, I've been begging this to be fixed since Nautolan was released! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Seven months and no fix? Honestly, how hard can it be? You create a thing, you make it toggleable, it stops being toggleable, but the problem only affects one species...

Someone's clearly botched something, but the solution should be starting you in the face. Locate and fix it.