Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Benni_Lava
12.13.2011 , 02:20 PM | #5501
epiiiiiic
“[Luke:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

mikeytt
12.13.2011 , 02:20 PM | #5502
Quote: Originally Posted by mschrader View Post
I seriously dont understand what all the self entitlement is about... You will all be in by the date of LAUNCH, anything before that is a gift. Just like they didnt have to let alot of you into beta either. In fact Im all for them shutting down the servers till then just to shut you all up...
No a gift was 1 million preorder money sitting in biowares bank acount.I have never been given a gift on a string that i have to chase to get.

krighton
12.13.2011 , 02:20 PM | #5503
anyone else the bastich stepchild who ordered in July and didn't get in

shively
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5504
Quote: Originally Posted by Apem View Post
This is very annoying considering I preordered and and entered my code on the 21st july and loads that did the same after the 21st are now im game and I am not its rather frustrating. Also CS are not responding to mails or even posts in the supposed CS forum.

You know that a ton of people entered there code that day as well? Who cares if you didnt get in... You will eventually!

SinisterWarlock
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5505
The forum is plastered with complaints about how this is being handled. There's a new thread every second and 10 new posts every second on the subject. The stickied thread grew to 350+ pages at a rate of about 1 page every 5 seconds and the new thread is at 500+ pages also now.

Yep, it's a few vocal minorities that are doing all of this, it's them meerkats i tell you, it's all a plan to take over the game and ransom it for 1 BILLION dollars!

The people who are in game are calling this a smooth launch - Yeah, i'm sure it's great for you guys, you can have your enjoyment so that the other 90% of the playerbase can rage on the forums about all the problems this staggered access is causing.

Pre-emptive against "it hasn't launched yet" numpties" The game has launched, Bioware officially announced that SWTOR launched today, you can read it in the game client launcher on the news section.

UA_Wookie
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5506
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueBeorn View Post
Okay... I've tried to be calm and rational regarding these successive waves of BS...

Allow me, if I may, to point out a few things:

1) This is EARLY GAME ACCESS, not launch.
I stopped reading right there, considering the game HAS LAUNCHED.

You're getting your terms confused. World-wide release is the 20th.

Technically the game has launched. They're not playing beta right now.

RealLyrix
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5507
Remove this : Early Game Access Has Begun
Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!

It's up on the main page. Kinda umm falls ads?

stayeduptolate
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5508
this sucks

NickieNicholas
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5509
well i lost the bet i said 550

Kada
12.13.2011 , 02:21 PM | #5510
Quote: Originally Posted by Apem View Post
This is very annoying considering I preordered and and entered my code on the 21st july and loads that did the same after the 21st are now im game and I am not its rather frustrating. Also CS are not responding to mails or even posts in the supposed CS forum.
Did you try logging?
Ark'n DeathfireHutt's Don't Have Feet
HoG/PoF