Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Pantso
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4001
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantso View Post
First in 400 page?
Damn !
The Spartans (EU BloodWorthy server, Empire)
Now Recruiting!

DarthDraigos
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4002
400 + pages in less than an hour, fastest growing thread ever.
SWISH SWISH STAB!
Decemberist
RolePlayer

Nicain
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4003
A wave of cancellations would probably prompt a response.

If Iím not able to get in and set up my account the way I want it, names, etc., strictly because of this 'wave' system I'm just going to cancel. Too many people will cry till they get access but then be ok like giving a child a lollipop. Point is itís kind of screwed up the way this launch is being handled and it only really benefits a select few.

I pre-ordered for the soul reason to be online and in game asap, if that is going to be played with I have no real desire to pay a company money, monthly, for this kind of non-consideration.

The ONLY people happy with this are people who purchased on the first week, and only because it makes them feel special, they have no general interest on if this is good overall, just if itís good for them. For every one person who complains about people being pissed off, there are ten or twenty people behind him ******** over this.

It's clearly not being received well at all by the majority, they had their fun, it's time to let the people who pre-ordered in and stop drawing lines between the people who pre-ordered in July or the people who pre-ordered in September, its trivial seriously.

Invizable
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4004
But seriously folks you just missed 10 mins of game time ,go check your email.
Sith Assassin - Lightning in the back and a light saber up the

stinksatthis
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4005
I just came to QQ

Ok I'm good lol everyone needs to calm down
"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me......There's no place I can be since I found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me."

Kesselschmiede
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4006
Quote: Originally Posted by TitanJJ View Post
so so many immature kids here with major entitlement issues.

shouldn't you be in school??
This .. or they can go back to WoW for all I care.

Erikheid
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4007
yay for getting 1 night off in a week and excpecting an early game acces... wich is is a lie cause ur sending out waves.

I find this a terrible start its not a problem, but just tell us beforehand

we have a lot of sad waiting panda's now.

now i have to wait at least a week to get some spare time again
terrible informing of the community and your customers...

i would loose a lot of clients if i treated em like this

Greetz
erik

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4008
fast growing thread for a reason

ppl are not happy with the state of the early access waves. Yes they are being childish but they are going to complain. This will keep going on until something is done

I am not one of those ppl i preorder the beginning of the month and i know i'll be in friday or saturday and i am ok with that.

Bioware is gonna have to respond to all these negative threads cause the negative will outweigh the positive in the end and i am truly worried about that
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Sephirathe
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4009
Quote: Originally Posted by Tweezers View Post
My friend got an e-mail,wtih 2011/12/07 ....
wow, he has a slow email server then, because i'm sure it's the 13th of December currently, but thanks for sharing though
All glory to the Hypnotoad!

Vulu
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #4010
The shortsightedness of the people posting is staggering..