Clear video evidence of Sabotage Probe not working.

jmjeffw

Before you comment, please watch the video. It is clear that Sabo Probe is not working as intended (at least for me). The most damning evidence are the first two segments, where I hit a bomber (twice), and then a Mangler (twice, the second one 12 seconds after the first). All in all I shot about a dozen times, and there was not one instance where it clearly worked. In every instance the DOT is clearly seen taking effect, but the ship's movement is not affected. My Sabo Probe is maxed out with engine disable specced in the T4 slot.

This was also not the only match this happened. The only reason I was recording this match was because I noticed it not working in several previous matches. And before you ask, yes, I unequipped and then reequipped both the ship and Sabo Probe before this match.

That's what you get for saying sab probe and not sabotage probe (which is what I searched to look for similar threads before I decided to go on this whole record and report journey). Deal with it!

Anyway, the point was more to show it happening as opposed to just saying you saw it, which could be debated endlessly with different reasons why you thought it shoud work but didn't.

And as alluded to on your original thread, I only noticed this now because after mastering my last ship, I pulled my NovaDive out of retirement to try it out as an anti-bomber tool (with EMP and sabo probe).

That's what you get for saying sab probe and not sabotage probe (which is what I searched to look for similar threads before I decided to go on this whole record and report journey). Deal with it!

Anyway, the point was more to show it happening as opposed to just saying you saw it, which could be debated endlessly with different reasons why you thought it shoud work but didn't.

And as alluded to on your original thread, I only noticed this now because after mastering my last ship, I pulled my NovaDive out of retirement to try it out as an anti-bomber tool (with EMP and sabo probe).

lol, Make sure to write EMP Field and sabotage probe!

Anyway, my point is it's already stated and that the devs should know about it anyway.

Edited by phoenixjon

The footage is from 2 days ago.

I think it affects specific players only. Since that day when i noticed it not working, I personally haven't gotten it to work once, to the point where I took it out of all my builds. However I have had it used successfully against me, so it must be working for somebody (probably a lot of people, since I haven't heard much about the problem otherwise).

Maybe today's patch will fix some kind of temporary glitch with it. I'll try it a few times and see if anything's changed.

EDIT: Tried it and it's still not working for me. Hit a T1 bomber with it 3 times, and they flew around like nothing happened.

Edited by jmjeffw
Update