What Stars Wars media are you most looking forward to?

Wow, that was some list of upcoming Star Wars content that was announced In celebration. I'm pretty hyped for all of it. Two in particular: "Andor", which I think is going to be a huge surprise hit and "Tales of the Jedi" which is going to have Liam Neeson reprise his role by voicing Qui Gon Jinn. Wouldn't mind getting a lil backstory of Count Dooku as a padawan to Yoda too. What about you guys? Edited by TonyTricicolo

In order

Ahsoka

Mando S3 (very close 2nd)

Bad Batch (more distant 3rd)

The Ahsoka episodes of Tales of the Jedi (don't care about CD. Would probably rate higher if they were longer and more of them)

Everything else is basically off my radar. I'd be more than happy to be pleasantly surprised by Andor (I was by The Mandalorian so who knows).

Andor looks pretty sweet. I'm enjoying Kenobi. Acolyte is still the only "distant" project I'm excited for.

Don't care about any of the animated stuff; especially not Tales of the Jedi being half Ahsoka, for some reason. Also not a fan of Mandalorian.

Edited by jedimasterjac

Tales of the Jedi being half Ahsoka, for some reason.

The simple reason is she is a very popular and "safe" character who will make Disney money (by safe, I mean that they can be fairly confident of a positive fan response)

The other simple reason is that because Dave Filoni is the creator of Ahsoka (with GL), is very attached to the character and has enormous influence creatively at Lucasfilm, it's not surprising she keeps popping up. Especially when the character reliably makes Disney lots of $$$

They haven't perfected the media I'd like to see. Basically a holo-suite (star trek thing from Next Generation) in which you would be able to play your character in 3 D, plus interact with NPCs (holograms).

Think - you would be able to Duel with Vader. You could make love with Theron. You could have a conversation with Yoda. You could play as Vitiate and have a force duel with Palpatine.

:eek: