Vanguard animations are so overwhelming compared to powertech

osorm

I wanted to make a vanguard because I much prefer blasters than pistols but oh boy, I really don't like the animations of vanguards compared to powertech.

I just wish that powertech could equip a blaster instead of pistol. This should be an option.

Also I would like if they could improve the visuals of some vanguard abilities like Shockstrike, High Impact Bolt and Ion Wave.

Also I would like if they could improve the visuals of some vanguard abilities like Shockstrike, High Impact Bolt and Ion Wave.

CAVEAT LECTOR: I detest both of them. The reasons aren't important.

It's "Stock Strike", not "Shockstrike". What exactly should "hit the enemy with the stock of your rifle" look like?

• 1 month later...
Sure, but OP was talking about vanguard abilities and got the names of the other two correct...

Yes and Shockstrike is a Vanguard ability too, that's kind of the point. If OP plays mostly Plasmatech Vanguard and wants the animations changed, that would include the ability Shockstrike, not Stockstrike. Since a Plasmatech doesn't have Stockstrike (well technically before level 10 it does, but that's such a short time). Also note of pedantry: It's Stockstrike, not Stock Strike. One word :).

I usually enjoy your commentary, but on this one you're kinda off base.

Yes and Shockstrike is a Vanguard ability too, that's kind of the point. If OP plays mostly Plasmatech Vanguard and wants the animations changed, that would include the ability Shockstrike, not Stockstrike. Since a Plasmatech doesn't have Stockstrike (well technically before level 10 it does, but that's such a short time). Also note of pedantry: It's Stockstrike, not Stock Strike. One word :).

I usually enjoy your commentary, but on this one you're kinda off base.

OK, in that case I sit corrected. SOrry.