Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boost Carnage

BurnedRemains
02.15.2022 , 09:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonski View Post
I agree with this player. We need to have old carnage and what It offered. Although it would have to come with old ravage animations to make it spectacular.

I wouldn't mind simple flat damage boost. Just like Arsenal, carnage marauder suffer for nearly 5 years not being reliable in operations. Even if you spam your keyboard like crazy, you won't compete with annihilation.

Sad truth yes, will it be addressed by 7.0 ? Who knows...
Haven't played in several years myself but am giving it another month for giggles. I will forever remember the days of Anni being garbage unless you really knew how to play it well, smash being faceroll and incredibly fun, and carnage being an absolute truck. Ah the good ole days.
| Burned Marauder |

Night-runner
02.17.2022 , 09:36 AM | #22
First impressions of playing Combat sentinel up to 80:
-I kinda miss Fanged God Form, but also kind of enjoying putting more thought into my attack pattern. Not a bad thing
-The speed boosting options for Combat seem to make things feel smooth.
-I thoroughly enjoyed setting up Triple-Zen-Precision-Lance spam using the "No cooldown for Lance during Zen" option
--This eats up your focus and puts you into a recovery phase, but it was fun
The light can move in the shadow.

alexroof
03.21.2022 , 02:33 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
Yeah, we're coming at it from different perspectives. I could not care less how it performs in PvE. It is PvP that concerns me.
And it is always pvp what ****s up the specs anyway long history since 2012. imao