Cannot accept world boss ingredient quests for Prosperity Event

Galbsadi

Or did you already do today's?

That is, technically, I think you can only do one per 'day' or possibly only once in a row. I don't know when the mission changes for the day, but I have often been able to do 2 in a row.

Yesterday (or the day before) I did Tatooine followed by Hoth, but then no new one was available.

Edited by JediQuaker

I encountered this--missed a group forming because of it. I had to accept the "Prep Work" mission on the console (in this case, it was Prep Work: Scyk Belly) before the person who gives the WB ingredient quest would talk to me. Kind of annoying, since there's no real reason you'd know that. Edited by Mireleni

Note that it has always been this way. 🤔

Not saying it wasn't, merely that it's annoying the first time you try to accept the one without the other.

Everyone else's suggestions here are things that have "always been that way," so ? Just offering another suggestion that could be the cause in case it's helpful.

Still not working as of today. Tried everything everybody else suggested here.

Got a response from Bioware on my ticket (38574888 is the latest) regarding this...and...they basically said I'm SOL and I can report it as a bug so other players don't face it in the future, but there's nothing they can do for me.

Guess I'm sitting this weekly event out. :(

Edited by Galbsadi

1) You have to click on the terminal and get the Prep Work mission first.

2) You CANNOT be in a group to talk to the NPC ... talking to this NPC opens a KOTOR-classic style conversation (like Alliance Alerts and the story missions for the Feast) and if you are in a group you cannot initiate these kinds of convos. Drop your group, and then you can speak to the NPC and at the end of the convo choose Accept Mission.

1) You have to click on the terminal and get the Prep Work mission first.

2) You CANNOT be in a group to talk to the NPC ... talking to this NPC opens a KOTOR-classic style conversation (like Alliance Alerts and the story missions for the Feast) and if you are in a group you cannot initiate these kinds of convos. Drop your group, and then you can speak to the NPC and at the end of the convo choose Accept Mission.

I'm aware of what you can or cannot do. I have 7 characters that can do everything with no problem (i.e. it's not me), and 1 that cannot. This is, hands down, an issue on bioware's end.

I'm aware of what you can or cannot do. I have 7 characters that can do everything with no problem (i.e. it's not me), and 1 that cannot. This is, hands down, an issue on bioware's end.

Just a 'way out there' thought, but have you right-clicked on your portrait and selected "reset all active flashpoints" or words to that effect? It shouldn't matter, but who knows? Stranger things have happened. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker