Worth getting back into it? Content updates?

BeeblesTV

The problem is that 'significant' is a subjective descriptor; what one person considers a significant amount others might think is a ridiculous trickle.

In the last year, we've had 'Jedi Under Seige' (Ossus), 'Onslaught' (Mek-Sha, Onderon and a return to Corellia), a new seasonal event (Feast of Prosperity) and several flashpoints and operations added - in addition to revamps of gearing, an increase in gear levels, Conquest getting adjusted, new events like the Dantooine Pirate Incursion and Galactic Swoop Rally added to the monthly rotations while others (Nar Shaddaa Nightlife seasonal) were given new activities and rewards...

If that meets your baseline for 'significant', I don't know. I do know that I'm well enjoying the game and would recommend players who've been away for a time to return.

You've already subbed, or you wouldn't be able to post. Best thing for you, would be to look around, depending on what the last mission you were able to do (if you remember), see what new content has been out since. If it's been a while, chances are you'll find loads of new things to do. There is also new content coming in december, how much, were not really sure. If you ask for opinions, you'll get a dozen different ones, and some may put you off. So basically, just have a look around :) Don't be afraid to ask questions.