Do these things actually sell and have value to people

steveerkcanjerk

Does make armorings, barrels, mods, and enhancements actually sell on gtn. I personally want to get into crafting these things as they feel more meaningful then making augs. And those that have amps on them, how do those amps usually come out. I just don't want to go through the reverse engineering hell to make bis barrel or close to just for no one to buy it. So i wanted to know if these items are worth crafting and selling. Because as an outsider looking in, i could get a bunch of armorings and barrels from hammers station and other sources.

The thing about barrels, hilts, armorings, mods and enhancements is that they drop for just doing in game content. Augments don't, you only really get those via crafting. So people are more willing to pay for them.

So yeah crafting them is not as useful. Not saying they won't sell but not as well as augments.

Edited by TheGreyRanger

I think here you have answered your own question.

I just wanted to know if there was something i could be missing, maybe the amp rng gets easier to bypass or something. Or maybe i was searching for a redeeming quality in this crafting system. Cause augs are just so boring to craft like as a weaponsmith i wish the game made me feel like one sometimes.