What happened to Meetra Surik's apprentices?

zalarian

We know, for the most part, what became of most of the Lost Jedi after the events of KOTOR 1 and 2 but anyone know what became of Meetra Surik's apprentices? I've been curious of the fates of Atton Rand, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas Marr, Mical and Brianna Kae.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that Darth Marr may be distantly related to Visas Marr but that's just my opinion. I wonder if Bioware will shed some light on these characters even though they were created by Obsidian and not Bioware, since Obsidian made KOTOR 2 instead of Bioware.

Anyways, what is everyone elses' thoughts on this subject? Should Bioware expand on these characters' stories along with Bastila Shan, Juhani and Jolee Bindo?

Edited by zalarian

Meetra Surik's apprentices are the Lost Jedi. Hence, they rebuilt the Jedi Order. Brianna herself became the Historian due to Atris' exile from the Order. Now then, go replay KotOR II (as a Light Sider) and find out what happened to the rest. :p

Meetra Surik's apprentices are the Lost Jedi. Hence, they rebuilt the Jedi Order. Brianna herself became the Historian due to Atris' exile from the Order. Now then, go replay KotOR II (as a Light Sider) and find out what happened to the rest. :p

Precisely. To elaborate, it is explained the "Lost Jedi" rebuilt the Jedi Order after the Purge. These Jedi were actually Surik's companions. Bao-Dur, Atton, and Brianna all have the potential of becoming Jedi in KotOR II (talk to them enough, and there will be a conversation initiating each of them individually). When Surik leaves to the Unknown Regions, her new apprentices stay and rebuild.

Edited by Ravager

Anyways, what is everyone elses' thoughts on this subject? Should Bioware expand on these characters' stories along with Bastila Shan, Juhani and Jolee Bindo?

I would like to know about Bastila's life after the event's in Revan. I feel like the way it ended didn't do her justice.

I'd like to believe that she led a more interesting life than just waiting around for Revan to return from his expedition until the day she died.

I would like to know about Bastila's life after the event's in Revan. I feel like the way it ended didn't do her justice.

I'd like to believe that she led a more interesting life than just waiting around for Revan to return from his expedition until the day she died.

She eventually became a Master, source is the Jedi Consular story.

• 2 months later...