Scouring Wastes, and the probe...how in the heck...

Lokai

so yea kinda of stuck...keep using probe and nothing says signals to weak, follow direction of probe and hit exhaustion zone used probe all over the plains and nothing at all either is most poorly constructed quest ever seen, or i am missing something been stuck here over an hour now and i have NO idea what to do... any help would be great.

Edit: nm did it... have to be standing in exact spot or it wont work...yeesh could just say " stand here use probe" rather then keep you guess meh... oh well time to move on!

Edited by Lokai

Bump.

Yea same here. I've been traveling around for over 2 hours and I tried all over the marker and around alot of the whole map. I'm assuming it's near the random debris all over the place but my probe stays red and is pointing in the death zone. this is the worst quest I've seen and it's a class quest. fix it. If anyone has done this quest a Loc would be nice, Thanks.

Also side note, whoever's idea it was to put lvl 50's with full expertise pvp gear with lvl 10-49 should get punched in the tooth. I hope you're happy sitting back in your dumb idea chair. make the pvp base on valor or something and or combine servers for pvp so there are more queues like wow. seeing how you copied most everything else.

P.S. Rage. Still love the game + the Theme

Best Reguards

Edited by -SilverSnake-

• 1 month later...
I have just recently started Hoth and was able to use the probe successfully in order to get the proper bearings to the wreckage. (I'm hoping I'm not confusing this with a different quest on a different world!) However I had to kill one or three mobs in the target area before doing so. Only had to re-try once. I can certainly understand the frustration however. :) Edited by Sithinthebox

Thanks for your insight...I have finally completed quest tonight so the frustration is gone! ;)

But, my quest must have been bugged because I never saw the little 'markers' on my map until tonight. I've had the quest 3 days and tonight is the first time they showed up on my map. It would have been so much easier had I seen them sooner!

But Thanks so much for responding to my plea for help! :) Your kindness is appreciated! :)

• 10 years later...
so yea kinda of stuck...keep using probe and nothing says signals to weak, follow direction of probe and hit exhaustion zone used probe all over the plains and nothing at all either is most poorly constructed quest ever seen, or i am missing something been stuck here over an hour now and i have NO idea what to do... any help would be great.

Edit: nm did it... have to be standing in exact spot or it wont work...yeesh could just say " stand here use probe" rather then keep you guess meh... oh well time to move on!

10 years later, thank you for your sacrifice bro.