Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2020 Greetings from Keith!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
01.30.2020 , 06:15 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
So in other words, we should un-sub after tomorrow and wait for an actual road map that aren't bug fixes and quality of life improvements? Kidding.

I really hope you have more to share in the very near future.

Honestly, we should be unsubbing until there are bug fixes. They should be the number one priority before anything else is added to the game.
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

Nemmar
01.30.2020 , 07:50 PM | #142
Thanks for the updates guys.

I am very curious to know wich is the next planet we visit or return to in some outdoor content.

Not that i don't like Onderon and Mek-sha cause i love them (well except that heroic 4 in mek-sha and what's the deal with the world boss?). I am getting a bit bored of running them and would be great if you could update at least Ossus with some onslaught level rewards. I love Ossus. Lots of dailies and heroics.
But yeah, my point is that variety is the spice of life and i'd like to have some more options if possible while we wait for the juicy new content.

I would also love to see new warzones and Quesh Huttball to be redesigned. There are many issues with it on a technical level and a design level. Would be great if you could make some changes to it.
Anyways my sugestion for a new warzone is another one of the type of Odessen, wich 5 objectives and modifier, but in a more outdoor setting (Onderon? Ossus?)!

Just a final note of appreciation for you guys coming here in the forums to talk to us. It's important that you keep us in the loop and you are doing that.
I wish we had more communication about bugs (air vents *cough*cough*), but at least in relation to the future you are on top of things. Cannot wait to hear more!

Delekahn
01.31.2020 , 03:37 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

I continue to play the game a lot as I believe it’s vitally important to have the same type of experiences as our players. This enables me to leverage what I learn which helps guide future changes with our game.
Hi,
When you play, have you tried the Shaggy hairstyle from the Cartel Market? Its severely bugged, it flops around in your face causing a large bald spot. It also has holes in it on the inside, so you see background area when looking in from certain angles, which means most every cut scene. Can you please get this fixed? Its easy to check, you can clearly see the hole issue during character creation.

Thanks very much for any help.

Lhancelot
01.31.2020 , 03:45 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Delekahn View Post
Have you tried the Shaggy hairstyle from the Cartel Market? Its severely bugged, it flops around in your face causing a large bald spot. It also has holes in it on the inside...
This is working as intended, it's in homage to the Grand Leader of the World, Lord Prince Master The Donald himself. For better understanding, see the Youtube video attached then you will understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmyZcBnC2M
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

Rion_Starkiller
01.31.2020 , 07:52 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
  • SWTOR will be around for years to come (cuz we’re planning to release something big for our 10th anniversary)
I wonder what this is? Could it be SWTOR 2? 64-bit engine upgrade? Faction swapping? 7.0?
Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง ~ ADAL-IstyanFiend
8 pugs and a grophet can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Estelindis
01.31.2020 , 08:07 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
I wonder what this is? Could it be SWTOR 2? 64-bit engine upgrade? Faction swapping? 7.0?
Whatever it is, I think our best bet is to expect nothing much and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Hype is the mind-killer.
|| Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.

Rion_Starkiller
01.31.2020 , 08:53 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Whatever it is, I think our best bet is to expect nothing much and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Hype is the mind-killer.
So you’re saying it’s a reskinned droid pet?
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

DarthWoad
01.31.2020 , 09:48 AM | #148
Any news on if we can replay our class stories?
Founder of The Old Republic
Returning to the game? Get 7 days FREE subscription by clicking here

Nemmar
01.31.2020 , 10:02 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
I think this is the right mindset.

Even if it's just an Onslaught level expansion, i will be happy (new content is always good). So, if it's a SWTOR2 i will be ecstatic. But indeed, let's try to control our expectations because it will lead to disappointment.
Expect more of the same and you will be pleasantly surprised or not disappointed.

Rion_Starkiller
01.31.2020 , 11:23 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
I think this is the right mindset.

Even if it's just an Onslaught level expansion, i will be happy (new content is always good). So, if it's a SWTOR2 i will be ecstatic. But indeed, let's try to control our expectations because it will lead to disappointment.
Expect more of the same and you will be pleasantly surprised or not disappointed.

Hmm, it might some sort of Old Republic movie tie-in.... or some sort of KOTOR-remake tie-in.

Speculation is fun. I honestly don't know what you two are talking about. "Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst" is a more healthy mindset.
Thanks Rion Starbrah.