So crafting bug not 100% fixed.

TrixxieTriss

i dunno the system sucks indeed but you can still make 50m+ daily from crafting kits/augments and other stuff, just gotta farm nodes/missions yourself and with crafting getting more points in conquest the matrixes are easily accessible as well

Yep, you can still make credits if you are smart. Just checking my GTN listings as I go and so far I’m up to 112 million in the mail from crafted items which were mainly dyes, armoring, barrels and hilts. Nothing exotic, just run of the mill purple items

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, you can still make credits if you are smart. Just checking my GTN listings as I go and so far I’m up to 112 million in the mail from crafted items which were mainly dyes, armoring, barrels and hilts. Nothing exotic, just run of the mill purple items

I only really craft the war supplies these days, but you can still make some creds from them. Most the credits I make these days comes from buying and selling decos on the gtn...lol

• 7 months later...

EDIT: I was just told by customer service that 700 is the current cap. It really only confuses me more because i could swear most of my characters have skills beyond that! But what can I say? At least they're in line with what I'm told is the right number.

This feels like a necro since the thread was originally created back in the summer, but I'm here to report that crafting is apparently STILL broken, at least in some instances.

I'm a returning player who has maxed out a new legacy since about November, after a 3+ year break from SWTOR. I knew going in that crafting would be a huge credit sink, I mean, it is in most games, no worries there. Have a character for each class and between them a crafter for each crew skill. I just noticed last week that my Synthweaving character (Sith Maurauder if it matters) is stuck at 700. On Synthweaving,yes, but also on her gathering skills. And I believe one other character is in the same boat. This means not getting access to new schematics, not getting any crafting XP for the effort / time / credits spent, and likely it'll mean getting locked out of crafting when, as is nearly inevitable, the whole system gets a new higher tier.

To clarify, yes, the fee to unlock Onslaught crafting tiers was paid, and leveling from 600 to 700 went without a hitch. Also, it's only those two instances I'm having the issue with. Most of my crafters and gatherers have managed to max out at 800 or fairly close to it with zero problems.

Is it game breaking? Nope. Is it irritating all hells? Yep. I filed a ticket but when I looked for bug reports this was the only thread I found, so I necessarily created an undead thread (bad rhyme not intended). If I get any useful information I'll update this, and if anyone else is stuck at 700 feel free to chime in.

My instincts told me not to mess with crafting this go-round. I failed to trust the Force!

Edited by Swounds

This feels like a necro since the thread was originally created back in the summer, but I'm here to report that crafting is apparently STILL broken, at least in some instances.

I'm a returning player who has maxed out a new legacy since about November, after a 3+ year break from SWTOR. I knew going in that crafting would be a huge credit sink, I mean, it is in most games, no worries there. Have a character for each class and between them a crafter for each crew skill. I just noticed last week that my Synthweaving character (Sith Maurauder if it matters) is stuck at 700. On Synthweaving,yes, but also on her gathering skills. And I believe one other character is in the same boat. This means not getting access to new schematics, not getting any crafting XP for the effort / time / credits spent, and likely it'll mean getting locked out of crafting when, as is nearly inevitable, the whole system gets a new higher tier.

To clarify, yes, the fee to unlock Onslaught crafting tiers was paid, and leveling from 600 to 700 went without a hitch. Also, it's only those two instances I'm having the issue with. Most of my crafters and gatherers have managed to max out at 800 or fairly close to it with zero problems.

Is it game breaking? Nope. Is it irritating all hells? Yep. I filed a ticket but when I looked for bug reports this was the only thread I found, so I necessarily created an undead thread (bad rhyme not intended). If I get any useful information I'll update this, and if anyone else is stuck at 700 feel free to chime in.

My instincts told me not to mess with crafting this go-round. I failed to trust the Force!

I'm going to need to see some screenshots of this 800 crafting, since it all caps at 700. I not only decided to see if I'd missed the increase in the last patch notes, I checked specifically on Synthweaving, just to be consistent. Nope, there is no 800 crafting/gathering skill.