The enemy within - solo

SevenTailz

ENEMY WITHIN - SOLO

The first time I did "The Enemy within" I did the solo version. For those who do that it CAN be hard to understand or find the quests needed for completing it. You'll see that you have to "Kill" or "Defeat" the ones shown below.

//

Defeat Lord Kantale

Lord Kantale

Defeat General Straden

General Straden

Defeat Master Zunor

Master Zunor

Defeat Lord Commander Inkari

Lord Commander Inkari

//

You will also have one saying - "Complete Missions for Coalition Forces: 0/6"

Short version of saying what those are and where to find it is -

At "Coalition Staging" it will appear missions from NPC's around the center. If you take those, you'll have 4 of 6 missions. The other 2 is out in the field, around "Massassi Village". A Datapad north of the Village and a Soldier named "Seargent Geiz" outside the cave where you disableed the second locking mechanism.

If you don't understand my explanation, you just follow the first 4 missions and you'll find the Datapad and "Seargent Geiz" automatically :)

Hope it helps someone, I know I missunderstood what I had to do when I was about to take those missions.

The missions btw will just minutes, you'll do them very quickly.

Be well!

Edited by SevenTailz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I had completed the 4 dailies provided at the Coalition Staging area, but these last 2 missions eluded me. Once I found the Datapad & Sargent Geitz, I was finally able to wrap-up this storyline.

I always appreciate those who take the time to share helpful tips in the forums.

Thanks again!

OTR

• 8 months later...

Actually I am surprised a few days ago there was one person also claiming he cant proggress the mission, then I took him along and showed him where to pick up the missions so he can complete it.

Strange that people have issues here.

• 2 months later...
Great explanation, thanks. Just want to add that the datapad is to be found in the grass south of the village. At least that's where I found it. :D

There are actually two, one to the south and one to the north so that you can pick up the mission before you reach the village no matter whether you arrive through the north way or the south way.

• 9 months later...
ENEMY WITHIN - SOLO

The first time I did "The Enemy within" I did the solo version. For those who do that it CAN be hard to understand or find the quests needed for completing it. You'll see that you have to "Kill" or "Defeat" the ones shown below.

//

Defeat Lord Kantale

Lord Kantale

Defeat General Straden

General Straden

Defeat Master Zunor

Master Zunor

Lord Commander Inkari

//

At "Coalition Staging" it will appear missions from NPC's around the center. If you take those, you'll have 4 of 6 missions. The other 2 is out in the field, around "Massassi Village". A Datapad north of the Village and a Soldier named "Seargent Geiz" outside the cave where you disableed the second locking mechanism.

If you don't understand my explanation, you just follow the first 4 missions and you'll find the Datapad and "Seargent Geiz" automatically :)

Hope it helps someone, I know I missunderstood what I had to do when I was about to take those missions.

Be well!

Thanks for help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Actually I am surprised a few days ago there was one person also claiming he cant proggress the mission, then I took him along and showed him where to pick up the missions so he can complete it.

I'm sure the person in question was grateful for your help... but calling them strange because they didn't automatically know what you knew? seems a little judgemental :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

"Strange"? That your take on "git gud"...as in "I'm so leet that I dropped lucky and found all the dailies so therefore anyone who anyone who didn't must be losers". Thanks, you're a great help. And yes, I did the first 4 and yes, I was lucky and found the datapad while going off-track to do some scavenging and no, I didn't find the last one and no, these games are grindy enough without me wanting to extend one mission over more than an hour, let alone a day.

• 8 months later...
ENEMY WITHIN - SOLO

//

Defeat Lord Kantale

Lord Kantale

Defeat General Straden

General Straden

Defeat Master Zunor

Master Zunor

Lord Commander Inkari

//

Be well!

6 years later... THANK YOU! I was so confused :-)

• 3 weeks later...