*** PLEASE FIX New Contract Hunters chestguard

StarWarsOR

WHAT GIVES DEVS.... Couple of points for you??

1. NO jets come out of the New Contract Hunters chestguard (not the vest - talking here chest with a back pack)

I can't tell you how excited I was to work to get this suit, and now how it really, REALLY bothers me it has no working jet pack?

Hope some one reads this and fixes asap - as a BH with a jet pack but uses rubbish boots animation ....Well,,,,

IS JUST PLAIN WRONG :d_mad:

2. Helmets just don't colour right with this suit - the are much brighter to me when colour linked to this suit - all I tried look same (might be my graphics but I think not as only helmets with this suit effected)

PLEASE, PLEASE address these issues,

Cheers

Edited by StarWarsOR

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this as well with the chest, no jest come out of the jetpack.

As for the master hunter helmet the coloring is a bit bright but sometimes items just don't match up with the rest of the gear. However, the helmet doesn't alter the voice of the individual and that bugs me.

I noticed this as well with the chest, no jest come out of the jetpack.

As for the master hunter helmet the coloring is a bit bright but sometimes items just don't match up with the rest of the gear. However, the helmet doesn't alter the voice of the individual and that bugs me.

It's like that with the Hydra helmet too (And all it's variations). Colors applied to it appear way brighter than with the rest of the set, unless of course you're wearing the rest of the Hydra set.

And yea, I'm starting to get pissed off about the lack of voice modulation on helmets now. Not a single piece of headgear that's been added since 2.0 has it. Every Arkanian and Underworld helmet, Eradicator's mask, Mandalore's helmet, Hell even the new cybernetic helmet which replaces your entire head doesn't have it. I could go on. I think the excuse Bioware made was that someone complained that they didn't like it so they stopped doing it. Which we all know is a big fat load of horse ****, they're just being lazy.

I agree, Devs please read and response and put to voice modules on these helmets my fellow players are talking about in this thread. I am using Mandalore helmet on my trooper and it does not make it fun at all. Feels like my toon is using a carton box on his head...

I am using the BBA Master hunter helmet on my commando with a gray and red dye module and I cant say I am upset about it but the helmest is still disturbingly bright.

The Artifact chest piece for bounty hunter that is on sale by Basic vendor had the same jet pack issue. Devs fixed it up a month or so later. Made me the happiest bounty hunter in the galaxy :csw_fett:

So Devs above all of these fix the voice modules on the helmets as a priority please.

I agree, Devs please read and response and put to voice modules on these helmets my fellow players are talking about in this thread. I am using Mandalore helmet on my trooper and it does not make it fun at all. Feels like my toon is using a carton box on his head...

I am using the BBA Master hunter helmet on my commando with a gray and red dye module and I cant say I am upset about it but the helmest is still disturbingly bright.

The Artifact chest piece for bounty hunter that is on sale by Basic vendor had the same jet pack issue. Devs fixed it up a month or so later. Made me the happiest bounty hunter in the galaxy :csw_fett:

So Devs above all of these fix the voice modules on the helmets as a priority please.

Seriously...it's not a huge deal, but it just feels wrong with my BH to scoot around on boot-jets like some...PEASANT. And I don't get the whole helmet snafu...especially since I seem to recall seeing one of those dumb cowboy hats with the ninja facemasks get voice modulation added to it a few patches back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I wanted to add that NOT JUST THAT the helmets don't colour well but they also do not modulate the voice like normal helmets.

That armor is a JOKE.

I do not understand why it has even been released the way it is.

1. The colouring is all wrong. You cannot change ugly brown stuff in it, so virtually ANY colour looks like crap (to be blunt).

2. Jetpack dosen't even shoot from the back, in ANY of the armors. Not even in the "Contract Hunter's Chestguard" which HAS a jetpack and, at least in my opinion it was supposed to do so.

3. The helmet it's like NOT EVEN THERE in dialogues. Your voice dose not modulate or anything.

All and all, this armor is badly made.... and it shows once again the lack of attention that Bioware pays to newly introduced stuff. I am really curious to see how long before they even fix this, rather easily fixable bug.

Very disappointed. After spending so many hours on GETTING the necesarry reputation and spending so MUCH money on the damn thing, it dosen't even work properly... shame Bioware, shaaame...

I cannot belive how many of us complained and STILL no action from Bioware. I have been waiting and waiting for them to fix that armor and nothing.

The problems are already known, and I see that they have already been mentioned.

Voice modulations on the headpiece, the Jetpack which really... MAKES NO SENSE to have it if absolutely NOTHING happens with it... and of course the very annoying colouring.

and for the love of god... FIX IT ALREADY!

Edited by crismanos
mistake

I got no idea if anyone's listening, but I'm still eager to get this pretty neat armor working correctly. I've seen quite a bit of confusion and doubt over the jetpack on the Contract Hunter's Chestguard, but it's definitely not just supposed to be a backpack...it's the same model as many of the jetpacks that BH armor have, which usually fire a cool cluster of jets out of the back when Rocket Boost or BH rocket powers are used. Is it really so hard to make it work with this armor? And, again, it's just plain crazy to me that this helmet (plus countless others) don't have modulation. I don't know who doesn't want to sound like a stormtrooper, Darth Malak, or Boba Fett, but I assure you they aren't me.

i rarely post on the forums due to the amount of scum and villainy here, but I gotta say I've been wondering bout this myself, I meant he helmet always dyes inappropriately and also the no jet pack thing breaks my heart. I love my look, don't want to loose it cause I cant stand being brown.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...