Fire your costume designer.

Exarus

STOP PUTTING SHORT SLEEVES OVER EVERY PEICE OF GEAR. No one is the Star Wars universe wears anything like that It looks like a little kid's Halloween costume. Who is designing the gear sets in this game? Fire them. Better yet, take them out back and beat them. This is a Star Wars MMO and 99% of the force user gear sets look like bad cosplay.

• 2 months later...
STOP PUTTING SHORT SLEEVES OVER EVERY PEICE OF GEAR. No one is the Star Wars universe wears anything like that It looks like a little kid's Halloween costume. Who is designing the gear sets in this game? Fire them. Better yet, take them out back and beat them. This is a Star Wars MMO and 99% of the force user gear sets look like bad cosplay.

You're my hero.

So glad I'm not the only one who hates that "style" XD

• 2 weeks later...

While we’re on the subject, stop making every non-armor piece of leg wear into tights. Literally all but one pair of pants fits like I’m going to yoga rather than conquering the galaxy.

Also, stop with the stupidly oversized shoulder armor. There are so many pieces of armor that look good except for the shoulders that you could glide away on.

While we’re on the subject, stop making every non-armor piece of leg wear into tights. Literally all but one pair of pants fits like I’m going to yoga rather than conquering the galaxy.

Also, stop with the stupidly oversized shoulder armor. There are so many pieces of armor that look good except for the shoulders that you could glide away on.

OK, no, I am not giving up my giant ***, dorky, bulky and fully useless pauldrons. Those are a gift from god himself.