Rank S15(16)

CretinUseelad

That's a typo right its 15? When does it start now. I assume devs will wait to fix augments and crystals or nah.

I really hope there isnt a new ranked season. Im saying this when I actually enjoy ranked pvp, and for several reasons:

1) There is nobody looking at the PVPreports email. This is really a central, since there are many videos and screenshots of people that wintraded/cheated in season 14. And with cheated, I include hacking -There is lot of proofs about a few guys using speedhacks in ranked arenas, which I can show on DMs-. If they allow cheaters to have a reward, why keep the competition? If EA knows this, will they be happy about this competition?

2) The massive mess they did delivering top 3s is just...sad? People that completed requirements for an specific tier, didnt get their rewards because Bioware created some specific rules, that nobody can read, about how they deliver top 3 rewards. This is just hilarious and I recommend to read this topic to know more about it https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1004815

3) The absolutely lack of interest from devs about pvp in general. The best example is how slow they have fixed anything related with PVP, such as augments not working, the insta deaths that happened past season when you were in specific areas of the map, etc. Five months after expansion, the augments and crystals still not working? Dont tell me that you need to invest a lot of money and effort to fix that lol. They just dont care.

4) The biggest thrower in the history of the game, who queue just to stuck games pretty much all the time (or AFK when he wants to), wasnt even banned. He played around of 4000 solo ranked games and, for the first time ever, wasnt even banned. He was able to complete the season, get rewards, when all he did was throw games? Incredible.

https://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611688262243921595

5) Just to finish, we are in a middle of a "competition" without a judge, without Bioware even reading the reports to the email that "USED TO" work about cheating or wintrading, which is this https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964857. So the question here is, why keep this? why reward cheating, throwing or wintrading? Just end the competition if and only IF you wont show any interest in moderating it.

Id love the solution from Bioware is "Sorry guys, we apologize. From next season we will actually care about reports, we will actually care about support in general. We will actually deliver the top 3 rewards according to the rules". But Im sorry to be pesimistic, that is not going to happen. Since it wont, just delete ranked entirely.

I really hope there isnt a new ranked season. Im saying this when I actually enjoy ranked pvp, and for several reasons:

1) There is nobody looking at the PVPreports email. This is really a central, since there are many videos and screenshots of people that wintraded/cheated in season 14. And with cheated, I include hacking -There is lot of proofs about a few guys using speedhacks in ranked arenas, which I can show on DMs-. If they allow cheaters to have a reward, why keep the competition? If EA knows this, will they be happy about this competition?

2) The massive mess they did delivering top 3s is just...sad? People that completed requirements for an specific tier, didnt get their rewards because Bioware created some specific rules, that nobody can read, about how they deliver top 3 rewards. This is just hilarious and I recommend to read this topic to know more about it https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1004815

3) The absolutely lack of interest from devs about pvp in general. The best example is how slow they have fixed anything related with PVP, such as augments not working, the insta deaths that happened past season when you were in specific areas of the map, etc. Five months after expansion, the augments and crystals still not working? Dont tell me that you need to invest a lot of money and effort to fix that lol. They just dont care.

4) The biggest thrower in the history of the game, who queue just to stuck games pretty much all the time (or AFK when he wants to), wasnt even banned. He played around of 4000 solo ranked games and, for the first time ever, wasnt even banned. He was able to complete the season, get rewards, when all he did was throw games? Incredible.

https://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611688262243921595

5) Just to finish, we are in a middle of a "competition" without a judge, without Bioware even reading the reports to the email that "USED TO" work about cheating or wintrading, which is this https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964857. So the question here is, why keep this? why reward cheating, throwing or wintrading? Just end the competition if and only IF you wont show any interest in moderating it.

Id love the solution from Bioware is "Sorry guys, we apologize. From next season we will actually care about reports, we will actually care about support in general. We will actually deliver the top 3 rewards according to the rules". But Im sorry to be pesimistic, that is not going to happen. Since it wont, just delete ranked entirely.

These are the exact reasons why we should have an Arena Que and Battle Ground que both with leaderboards and rewards. Last time I played yolo que was season 3 or 4. I played season 9 but quit for good after all the shenanigans. Its a joke honestly.

Between the wintrading, vote kicking, slash stucking, actual fly hacks (they did get patched 4 months later), no moderation or balance, throwing. So called Ranked and Regs are the same level. Honestly Regs are actually much more balanced then yolo que over the past 4 years.

What Ranked needs is an overwatch type system, but that would require an investment and a dedicated pvp team. Something that will never happen. Its a chicken and egg situation. They won't make the investment if the population is low like is currently is, but to get a higher population that need to make an investment.

These are the exact reasons why we should have an Arena Que and Battle Ground que both with leaderboards and rewards. Last time I played yolo que was season 3 or 4. I played season 9 but quit for good after all the shenanigans. Its a joke honestly.

Between the wintrading, vote kicking, slash stucking, actual fly hacks (they did get patched 4 months later), no moderation or balance, throwing. So called Ranked and Regs are the same level. Honestly Regs are actually much more balanced then yolo que over the past 4 years.

What Ranked needs is an overwatch type system, but that would require an investment and a dedicated pvp team. Something that will never happen. Its a chicken and egg situation. They won't make the investment if the population is low like is currently is, but to get a higher population that need to make an investment.

Well the real problem is the devs have no real interest in their own game(sad asf). It's obvious they don't know what goes on in their own game, you can clearly see it with Fury Marauder, Sniper, and Mercenary. They made Fury so redundant that it can cloak 3 times in a short time frame, hit for consistent 40-100ks. Dmg buffs out the ***, etc. Sniper is pretty much a global bait class unless you know exactly what you're doing and it's still global bait. Merc does no offensive output and is a face tank class now; which contradicts the point of being a ranged dps.