Fen Zeil

SithKoriandr

Nevermind...found I had two unused!

Just a guess, you couldn't get him to rank 50 Influence using the special for-Fen gifts you thought you had?

I had something similar with the Shadow Enforcer armour on one account, and the Shadow Initiate on another, where I picked up one piece on a "wrong" character and didn't put it in Legacy Storage, so I couldn't unlock it in Collections. (Like CM sets, you have to have all the pieces on one character. Unlike CM sets, because the Seasons armour sets(1) are bound to legacy, and therefore can't be *bound* by explicit action, you have to just have them in your inventory at the same moment.)

(1) The same reasoning applies to the Remnant sets from the Alliance crates.

Just a guess, you couldn't get him to rank 50 Influence using the special for-Fen gifts you thought you had?

I had something similar with the Shadow Enforcer armour on one account, and the Shadow Initiate on another, where I picked up one piece on a "wrong" character and didn't put it in Legacy Storage, so I couldn't unlock it in Collections. (Like CM sets, you have to have all the pieces on one character. Unlike CM sets, because the Seasons armour sets(1) are bound to legacy, and therefore can't be *bound* by explicit action, you have to just have them in your inventory at the same moment.)

(1) The same reasoning applies to the Remnant sets from the Alliance crates.

Yup. I had them on a character I stopped focusing on awhile ago. Hadn't bothered with Fen until recently, as I rerolled my Consular and wanted to pick him up on her first (she's the Repside #1 :) )