Seriously BioWare

Deyvoninfamous

Buff juggs holy ****. Just cameback after 3 years and they’re still the biggest target in ranked pvp.

The thing is, in 5.x, Juggs were the biggest problem class because their damage was completely overtuned. Vengeance Jugg pretty much sat where Concealment Op sits now. So, it got nerfed.

However, while Vengeance has fallen quite far from grace, Immortal skanks are wrecking the landscape right now. So Juggs are in a weird place where they need to be buffed and nerfed at the same time.

As someone who played vigi in 5.x and 6.x... you're out of your mind.

Concealment has survivability for days and stealth. Vigi had neither. So much so that during 5.x survivability was buffed with the rescaling of FD. 5.x had the same issue 6.x does: no ability to handle focus. FD was just scaled better in the latter part. If I wanted to play a good pvp dps spec in 5.x, I went for my concentration sent, just like I do now. And concentration sent only got better with the introduction of tacticals.

As for tanks, I feel PT and Sin need buffs. It is important to note perhaps, I have never PvPed with the supposedly OP set bonus.

When it comes to skanking, address the gear situation. Its obvious the shielding crits was not significant enough to get people to run tank gear, so another tact is needed.

The thing is, in 5.x, Juggs were the biggest problem class because their damage was completely overtuned. Vengeance Jugg pretty much sat where Concealment Op sits now. So, it got nerfed.

However, while Vengeance has fallen quite far from grace, Immortal skanks are wrecking the landscape right now. So Juggs are in a weird place where they need to be buffed and nerfed at the same time.

Nah juggs have only had one period in the whole 10 years of this game that we were “op” and that was smash monkey days. Other than that when they first buffed enraged defense we were strong but not op. I would say perfectly balanced.

But it’s been nothing but downhill since then. I quit the game after season 8 of ranked where juggs were already bad and I had to start Qing skank tank spec just to be viable but it’s a problem if three years later and the class hasn’t changed at all. Only gotten worse because other classes continued receiving buffs

DPS Jugs are great for killing yard trash, and being mildly annoying in pvp.. that's about it.

Mildly annoying in a group for dot spreading when that group is conveniently ignoring you

But clearing yard trash definitely haha, very good aoe and the out of combat reset on force leap

Edited by KendraP