Suggestion for Recurring PVP event

Shayddow

This was tried on Manaan but because it was player-created it didn't receive any attention, so if you guys at Bioware were to set this up, it might get participation.

There are many players who never got the PVP achievements for various planets on their legacy.

The idea is this:

FREE-FOR-ALL FRIDAYS.

This would be we players would log into the PVP instance of the planet designated (every week it would be a different planet - would rotate). We would be able to use companions, unlike in PVP traditional matches - (this would kill 2 birds with one stone - as HK-51 has some required PVP kills)

What would be different than the present situation, where PVP instances are now deserted for planets?

Well, we would get some PVP gear rewards, similar to how unranked is set up for a weekly. And for this part we need BIOWARE to set this up.

What do you guys think?

This actually sounds like a good idea. 👍👏

I'm not sure about the use of companions, but maybe every 3rd or 4th week, for variety.

I don't PvP myself, but those that do might like it. It's worth a test run at least.

One of the problems with the current PvP instances is that there's no incentive to go to a particular planet, but having a designated 'event' planet would alleviate that. 🙂

Edit: It occurred to me that the PvP event instances would probably have to have some limitations on the number of players involved due to the limitations of the current engine.

Edited by JediQuaker