Can't exit crisis on Umbara

Good evening to you all,

sorry, I've got no idea how often this topic was discussed by this point, but I haven't found a solution to that problem yet. Started the FP, killed the final boss and now I can't leave the area because I'm treated as locked in combat with the train wreckage. I've destroyed all barrels surrounding the final boss, but I can't destroy that enemy and now I can't leave the area, reset the instance or anything else.

Please help.

Good evening to you all,

sorry, I've got no idea how often this topic was discussed by this point, but I haven't found a solution to that problem yet. Started the FP, killed the final boss and now I can't leave the area because I'm treated as locked in combat with the train wreckage. I've destroyed all barrels surrounding the final boss, but I can't destroy that enemy and now I can't leave the area, reset the instance or anything else.

Please help.

if you're locked in combat either type /stuck , jump off a cliff (your toon! ;) ) or just have some enemy kill you. If you're a stealth class, cloak/vanish. Then exit area from the mini map.

Alternatively, go round and kill all the explosive barrels you're locked in combat with. That's how I've always handled it.

EDIT: and for me it has happened *every*single*time* (at least 20-25 times) I've played through this FP in Solo or Story. I kill the boss and the adds and then to finish up, I have to kill the barrels.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Yes, you always need to kill the barrels. Also, make sure you're not still in combat with some enemy you passed a while back, but that hasn't caught up to you. These are usually "fixed" enemies like turrets, but sometimes it's just an enemy that can't get to you for some reason. You might need to run back through the FP to see if there's an enemy you can kill.

Or, just typing /stuck to die, will usually exit such combat. If for example, you are still in combat with those two turrets on the train (that you should avoid agro'ing), you will need to die to break agro, because I don't think there's any way to get back on the train, and you can't kill those turrets anyway.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 1 year later...
A funny thing happened. I had tried everything, even closed the the game to reboot, all to know avail. Then while trying to find a resolution on the forums after logging back into the character, I timed out of the game for inactivity. When I logged back into the character to try some of the options I had found, the game had "corrected" and I was able to finish the mission and go onto the next one. Go figure.