Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Unlock: Class Titles

DarkTergon
07.07.2020 , 01:31 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamalan View Post
I would love this as a feature. I hate having a Inquisitor who's constantly referred to as Acolyte but doesn't have the title, while the Warrior gets it. I think it would be awesome for other classes too because then players can personalize their characters more.
Inqs do get the darth title . Can't say when here, as the spoiler tag's don't appear to be working for me, but if you follow the story to the end, you'll get the title of 'Darth'
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

Ylliarus
07.08.2020 , 09:51 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamalan View Post
I would love this as a feature. I hate having a Inquisitor who's constantly referred to as Acolyte but doesn't have the title, while the Warrior gets it. I think it would be awesome for other classes too because then players can personalize their characters more.
That would require a class title port, as the Acolyte title is only given to Warriors. Which is not how the idea I am proposing would work. The idea I speak of, is that you can unlock class titles only for the class you are playing on a toon that doesn't have the titles and only if you have completed the respective class story at least once before.

For example, should you roll an instant level 70 Sith Inquisitor and you have completed that class story on a different toon before, then through the legacy unlock system you could unlock all the Sith Inquisitor titles on your instant level 70. That means that the titles of the Sith Warrior would not be available to you to unlock on your Sith Inquisitor toon.

On top of that, the unlock system should only work if you have skipped the class stories, not while you are playing them. Because if you're playing the class stories and you're still an Acolyte on Korriban, it wouldn't be fitting if you could already claim the Lord or Darth title. However, if you have skipped to one of the expansions or until the most revent story content (Onslaught), then the legacy unlock should be available to players, of course under the above mentioned conditions.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]