Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Legacy Unlock: Class Titles


Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
04.27.2020 , 02:51 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
I'd give it a +1 support
Awesome to hear \o/
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

Ferrety's Avatar


Ferrety
05.22.2020 , 08:27 AM | #12
Just replying to say please add this.
Get 7 Days FREE Gametime , Free Server Transfer and CC Unlocks when returning to SWTOR! Click my Referral Link here!

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
05.22.2020 , 06:22 PM | #13
It would be awesome if a dev could respond to this idea, to say whether this is something that is on the near-future schedule or whether they have an ETA on this

I know devs rarely respond to threads in this section, which is a huge pity. But nonetheless, it would be nice to know if this is something we could see in the hopefully near-future!
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
05.23.2020 , 09:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ferrety View Post
Just replying to say please add this.
It is my hope that more people will speak out their support for this idea. The more people reply to this, the more likely it is it will remind the devs this would be a desirable QoL improvement in the game
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

guigoua's Avatar


guigoua
05.23.2020 , 09:51 AM | #15
Replying in support of the idea as well!

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
05.23.2020 , 11:22 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
It would be awesome if a dev could respond to this idea, to say whether this is something that is on the near-future schedule or whether they have an ETA on this

I know devs rarely respond to threads in this section, which is a huge pity. But nonetheless, it would be nice to know if this is something we could see in the hopefully near-future!
They never respond to the suggestion box as it might appear they favour one idea or poster over another
Best hope is that contacting charles on twitter works, and he chats to them, or they actually see this.



Still giving this a plus 1
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
05.23.2020 , 12:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
They never respond to the suggestion box as it might appear they favour one idea or poster over another
Fair enough, makes sense. Still wish they would but I understand why they don't.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Best hope is that contacting charles on twitter works, and he chats to them, or they actually see this.
Charles Boyd actually did respond to this idea on Twitter some while back. I believe I put his Tweet somewhere earlier in this thread, let me see if I can find it for you:

Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I tweeted the thread at Charles Boyd and got a reply on the subject!

This is his response: https://twitter.com/Charles_Boyd/sta...93749451665410

In other words, hopefully this will be a feature in the (near) future
Here you go!
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
05.23.2020 , 05:26 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by guigoua View Post
Replying in support of the idea as well!
Thank you for your support! It is appreciated
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]

Kiesu's Avatar


Kiesu
05.23.2020 , 05:44 PM | #19
Nice idea. Though you get class specific titles from other expansions as well. Like SOR. Certainly wouldn't mind getting those, I skip that expac pretty much on every toon now.
Refer! - Pawn alignment funzies - [Add impressive e-peen brag here]
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
05.23.2020 , 05:49 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiesu View Post
Nice idea. Though you get class specific titles from other expansions as well. Like SOR. Certainly wouldn't mind getting those, I skip that expac pretty much on every toon now.
I think they definitely also count as class specific titles. Each class receives a different title, such as a Warrior gets "Empire's Wrath" and an Inquisitor gets "Dark Council Elite". I'd say those should fall under any sort of Legacy unlock as well.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]