Koth and Lana

sithvaullt

Always wanted a bit more drama with Koth and Lana :'D As in maybe Koth tryna make a move on her or something. Would be cool to see other couples rather then just your character, y'know what I mean?

I am not a fan of Koth truth be told xD I find him rather annoying. But if you romance Lana you get to have a bit more drama invovled xD Seeing Lana rejecting Koth would be funny as well.

Just an idea here, no hate :cool:

If you watch carefully there are certainly some hints that Koth has a thing for Lana. Not sure if Lana knows or even cares but a Koth Lana romance if you choose not to romance either one would be interesting. I would also like to see other romances in the game with other characters such as Vette shacking up with somebody, or Risha finding somebody that can tolerate her. Heck just seeing a pregnant npc walking around Odessen would make me happy.

Always wanted a bit more drama with Koth and Lana :'D As in maybe Koth tryna make a move on her or something. Would be cool to see other couples rather then just your character, y'know what I mean?

I am not a fan of Koth truth be told xD I find him rather annoying. But if you romance Lana you get to have a bit more drama invovled xD Seeing Lana rejecting Koth would be funny as well.

Just an idea here, no hate :cool:

If I understood correctly, I think the implication is that they kind of used to have a thing in the past, but it's over now.

That said, I do agree about other couples possibly springing up if you don't romance them. I think they semi-tried that in the Bounty Hunter story briefly?

Based on their scenes together, I did wonder a couple times if Lana and Anri might potentially end up hooking up or something.

Edited by OldVengeance