Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Mysterium
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1191
So very slow...
. Lost but not forgotten.
Quote: Originally Posted by StaciKrause
Hello, There are many others who have taken arrows in the knee. You may find them here: See you at Lunch. /wave Thanks!

Feemer
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1192
i guess its mw3...sigh

Shiggz
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1193
bought july 22
registered july 23

no email, cant sign in.

Kiant
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1194
Quote: Originally Posted by GorZie View Post
"StephenReid

As others have mentioned on this thread, the next code you need to enter is the Game Code. You'll find this in the game box when you purchase (or have it emailed to you if you purchased via Origin.com).
"

Thats a little confusing, does that mean that if I havent got my game box yet and didn't pre oder with origin I won't get any acces until my CE arrives o.O
No he mean's that on the 20th and thereafter you will have had your code entered into the website to continue playing. Early access is available to all those that registered their pre-order codes.
Death Toll
Trooper / Vanguard
'Roger Roger'
CE Owner 'Because I'm worth it'

Druyas
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #1195
Desperately trying to keep up with the amount of pages, I love a good laugh and these type threads are always awesome.

Rage more ppl i'm gonna get the popcorn.

Mortai
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1196
Could have the information on what is the last redemeemed date that is in the patch of invites sent? This would help those who wait to estimate how long it will take until invites will come.

Must have been asked hundred times already, but it is not critical information, is it?
Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment.

Redfeil
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1197
I would assume some people are more miffed about not having an equal chance of claiming some of the names they want, as opposed to simply not being able to play.

Despite wanting to play, I'd forsake the entire early access duration if it meant I could get the name I want for my Trooper ahead of time..
Guild Master of Vode An
Republic PvE guild

Zikarus
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1198
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaindrop View Post
Confused. I pre-ordered right out of the gate in July, but it says I didn't 'redeem' code until November??!

So I'm in the November group because I didn't take the next step, or will I be in July group because that's when you received my money?

~Rhain
I ordered with Amazon on the 24th July and they sent me the pre order code on that day which i promptly entered that day, yet when i go to my account details it says i registered for early access code on the 2nd November???

Please tell me this is a bug.

nOOzFIN
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1199
Quote: Originally Posted by KorrepZ View Post
Outside? Scary!
To dark

Apollian
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1200
bioware canīt you give us some infos like "for all people who pre ordering after x.x.2011 will not get in today, wait for tomorrow and do some other stuff than waiting for an email".