Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Smuky
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1071
amawgad send in 3rd wave. I'm gonna *********** force push over balcony
Surreption
EU HardCore Raiding Guild

Darth_Haderach
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1072
The time has come!

DarthButter
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1073
Fastest moving thread in history.

Xtro
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1074
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyDuckBE View Post
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

No European servers available ... I'm guessing Europe is getting the short stick again

Grrrrrr, Are we still getting them today or are we waiting untill just a few days before release before we get anything ?

Developers really seem to like to troll europe for some reason
I have guild friends on European server, so they are up.
I will name my pistol Diplomacy, so that I can tell my goody goody republic employers that I use diplomacy to get out of every situation with total honesty....
And after the mission if they ask how it went with the Diplomacy I can say it was a smoking success.

Samheinwow
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1075
Everyone is getting frustrated in here, raging over early access. Guaranteed as soon as they get their e-mails they will vanish and forget they ever even posted in this topic.

Spleenzorio
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1076
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Excuse me? Where did you hear this?
The third post in this thread.

Infynitee
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1077
dude, it all depends on when you pre-ordered. Those that pre-ordered first get in first. Those that pre-ordered this month and up to day most likely get in last.

Izia
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #1078
Quote: Originally Posted by stush View Post
PLAY THE BROWSER GAME - See if you can refresh your browser before someone makes a new post! Impossible :P
lmao!!! +1
Calixti
Imperial Agent:Sniper

JudiahSWTOR
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1079
The continued Fall of Wow continues today. Thank you Star Wars! Wow was good but now it is time to fall. Hooray early access! Kneel before the Sith WOW, KNEEL!

exodeath
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1080
People Bio-ware does not have your money. Your money is currently held at where ever you pre ordered. Bio-ware will NOT get the money until the 20th of December. So you are all immensely wrong when you say bio-ware has had your money for months. They haven't gotten anything from you (yet) so they owe you NOTHING. Early access was supposed to be Thursday get off your high horse and stop thinking you are entitled to something you have not helped create or pay for. All of us are lucky that Bio-ware is letting us in early. Patience is a virtue which unfortunately most of yall don't seem to have.
There is no Emotion; There is Peace.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge.
There is no Passion; There is Serenity.
There is no Death; There is the Force. -The Jedi Code.