Will Augments be fixed for PvP in 7.1 or 7.2?

Loadsamonie

Feels pointless to augment my equipment now with the next patch so close to release, not knowing if A) we'll get new augments, and B) if they'll even be fixed, since they currently don't work for Warzones.

I'm hoping they will be fixed and become relevant in Warzones again, but Bioware has been known to disappoint over the years. I thought for sure Expertise would've come back at some point, but nope.

They're fixed on pts so they will most likely be fixed in 7.1. Also, I don't think new augments are coming in 7.1 or even 7.2 but they haven't said anything yet afaik. Edited by joshrva

They're fixed on pts so they will most likely be fixed in 7.1. Also, I don't think new augments are coming in 7.1 or even 7.2 but they haven't said anything yet afaik.

Then they'd better drive the prices of i300 legendary augments down some. 800 million credits for ONE i300 legendary augment is not a sound investment when I can spend half that to augment a full set of gear with i284 epic augments and the difference in power would be small.

They already have driven down the price of 300 augs - twice. If they don't seem like a sound investment then don't get them, I don't blame you. They were kinda a dumb thing to add in the first place. Hopefully, the new augs whenever they release are cheaper.

They already have driven down the price of 300 augs - twice. If they don't seem like a sound investment then don't get them, I don't blame you. They were kinda a dumb thing to add in the first place. Hopefully, the new augs whenever they release are cheaper.

So come the next major patch, Augments WILL work in Warzones again? This is confirmed?

No, it's not officially confirmed by Bioware but if they're fixed on pts there's no reason for them not to be fixed in 7.1.

There is also no reason 330 gear gives less stats on PTS then on live, you never know. Maybe we won't get them afterall.

There is also no reason 330 gear gives less stats on PTS then on live, you never know. Maybe we won't get them afterall.

They look like they still have the same stats to me? Could you clarify what you mean by this.

I wish they would. Really. The only thing keeping me from playing really.

It's been quite some time and I have made as much noise about it as I can.

Now that Chris has moved on, maybe it's worth bringing it up again.

I am fully with you though, I have billions into those augments, and it sort of sucks that it never fully functioned since this expansion has dropped.

I wish they would. Really. The only thing keeping me from playing really.

It's been quite some time and I have made as much noise about it as I can.

Now that Chris has moved on, maybe it's worth bringing it up again.

I am fully with you though, I have billions into those augments, and it sort of sucks that it never fully functioned since this expansion has dropped.

They shouldn't even cost that much to begin with. 800 million for ONE Legendary Augment, made from materials that aren't that hard to get? Insanity.

• 2 weeks later...
As soon as it is fixed, 3 things will happen.

1. The price of MK-11's and Augments will sky rocket.

2. Players without Augmented Operations gear will not be viable.

3. Pre-mades will get bored no longer having seals to club.

1. Most players already have their gear augmented, but yeah some don’t I guess. The pvp player base really isn’t that massive that it will skyrocket though.

2. 326 pvp gear will still be the same as 330 operation gear, assuming both are augmented.

3. What?

Side note: at least the way it was before, bolster gave you blue augments on gear pieces that weren’t augmented. I would hope that the do something similar when they turn augments back on.

1. Most players already have their gear augmented, but yeah some don’t I guess. The pvp player base really isn’t that massive that it will skyrocket though.

2. 326 pvp gear will still be the same as 330 operation gear, assuming both are augmented.

3. What?

Side note: at least the way it was before, bolster gave you blue augments on gear pieces that weren’t augmented. I would hope that the do something similar when they turn augments back on.

1. The price will go way up.

2. No they will not and their not now.

3. No seals to club means no more easy mode for pre-mades.