Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please make Master Mode Flashpoints harder or add Nightmare Flashpoints

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Please make Master Mode Flashpoints harder or add Nightmare Flashpoints

ChaosIsGolden
09.18.2020 , 07:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AUTChris View Post
No they should not. You shouldn't have to assemble 8 people just to not fall asleep in the game. Again, there's difficulty tiers for a reason and lower tiers are for casuals. It's just the expectation to 100% the game without learning the necessary skills that deprives better players of truely fun and challenging content

I don't even want special loot gated behind the highest difficulty. Casuals can get best in slot gear from farming Vet Hammer Station, I don't mind. I just want to be able to play challenging content outside of our raid nights.
Then go sign up for more raids; if you're that bored, join 2 or 3 more NM groups. Better yet, try a different role within the HM que. If you regularly dps, switch to heals or tank, and vice-versa. And if you're still bored, get some friends and two or three-man the content. Alternatively, four-man a HM op, it's what my friends and I did near the end of 1.0 when our gear made EV and KP HM easy. Because face facts, they are never going to up the difficulty to a large degree since that would kill HM ques and leave the devs with people ******** 24/7 on the forums.