Consider the leveling experience, 1/3 the abilities and 5 more levels. BoOoOOoOORING

OrionSol

I can't over state this enough.

Less abilities = nerf, bad

Reducing access to our existing abilities by 2/3, is just plain stupid.

Now picture leveling a toon, you have to go 10-15 levels before you gain a single ability?

Look, I LOVE the ability to quick spec into different classes, and unlocking classes from story etc. Great. Amazing even. Taking away 2/3s of our skills is going to cost subs.

Edited by OrionSol

I can't over state this enough.

Less abilities = nerf, bad

Reducing access to our existing abilities by 2/3, is just plain stupid.

Now picture leveling a toon, you have to go 10-15 levels before you gain a single ability?

Look, I LOVE the ability to quick spec into different classes, and unlocking classes from story etc. Great. Amazing even. Taking away 2/3s of our skills is going to cost subs.

they want to turn swtor into new world....imagine using 3 abilities during all game experience........i think it's swtor's near future. At least iam not surprised, devs never provided any enthusiasm since 2013, and even when they succeeded in some things (e.g. ossus expansion part when we had open world pvp back, new interesting content to farm and grind) they still managed to ruin it with next patches

they want to turn swtor into new world....imagine using 3 abilities during all game experience........i think it's swtor's near future. At least iam not surprised, devs never provided any enthusiasm since 2013, and even when they succeeded in some things (e.g. ossus expansion part when we had open world pvp back, new interesting content to farm and grind) they still managed to ruin it with next patches

New World has a dodge mechanic...It's a modified action style combat system. If you modeled SWToR combat ability access after New World but w/ tab targeting and no dodge/evade mechanic you would make SWToR combat several orders more boring than New World combat...

It's not comparable.

Edited by Soljin