Cannot find Synthweaving trainer on Manaan (Pub side)

chaharbagh

Title says all. I cannot find said NPC. Trainers for all the other Crafting crew skills and the 4 Gathering crew skill are at the Republic base in the Invasion Zone.

Doesn't seem to be one there. I'm not really sure why they put them there along with the class trainers. They have nothing new to offer that you can't get on fleet and class trainers are obsolete now.

Doesn't seem to be one there. I'm not really sure why they put them there along with the class trainers. They have nothing new to offer that you can't get on fleet and class trainers are obsolete now.

That may be, but I like to see new faces and I want the Synthweaving trainer on Pub side. The Imp side has all their class, crafting, and gathering trainers at their base. Consistency.

It's possible they will add grade 12 nodes on Manaan in a later update and the trainers there will eventually be a shortcut for players to learn the new crafting tier. Or maybe originally, they were going to have grade 12 with this update, but that was pushed back and the trainers are a relic of the original plans (before launch).

• 2 months later...