Vibro Knife and Stealth

Psoax

Totally new here. I am using a sniper and can't figure out how to use the vibro knife for an attack as well as how do I use the stealth skill. Are these level dependent or am I just blind in trying to use these. Thanks.

Totally new here. I am using a sniper and can't figure out how to use the vibro knife for an attack as well as how do I use the stealth skill. Are these level dependent or am I just blind in trying to use these. Thanks.

There is only a couple of moves that actually use the knife. You get access to em as you level up. You can activate stealth as long as you're not already in combat, and eventually you'll get a move that allows you to use stealth to get out of combat.

Sorry , you said you are a sniper. Operatives are the stealth classes, the Snipers can't use stealth. As for the vibro knife, its a stat thing, plus you only use for I believe one action that you can choose later which is a stun that NOW you have to opt in for with the "new" skill set up :(. You know for some reason it's better? even though it just was before? :confused:. Yeah anyways, if you get to lvl 70 you can choose operative at that point, then you can have both. Hope this helps :D.

...if you get to lvl 70 you can choose operative at that point...

The stated time frame is incorrect; you don't have to wait until level 70. A character gains access to a second Combat Style at the end of Chapter 3 of the origin story. The character is automatically granted a mission you can use to choose a second Combat Style for that character. For Force wielders, this mission is called “Training in the Force”. For Tech users, this mission is called “Training and Skills”. Keep in mind you cannot mix a Force combat style and a Tech combat style on the same character.

If you don't want to choose a second Combat Style in order to save it for one of the new upcoming combat styles, just remove the quest from being tracked and save it for later.

Personally, I built a new Republic Trooper who went with Sniper first. Then, at level 10, I chose to add on Operative specifically for that combat style's stealth capability. The Sniper/Operative combination is amazing and gives a Special Ops feel to the Havoc character. Just be sure to buy the Legacy ability to change combat styles in the field. It is well worth the cost.

Be warned though. Even with the Legacy ability, you cannot change combat styles while running in a Flashpoint.