Rey in new TV series

xordevoreaux

• 4 weeks later...
I was going to click on your link until I saw Mike Zeroh in it, that makes it click bait. That man is as reliable as your local palm reader.

I never even made it past express.co.uk.

To this day is the only site I've blocked in google news searches. The worst of the loony tabloids to make the quibbler look sensible

Birds of a feather with mike zeroh makes perfect sense though

I was going to click on your link until I saw Mike Zeroh in it, that makes it click bait. That man is as reliable as your local palm reader.

I can't believe anyone believes what that guy says on YouTube. He just makes stuff up and his subscribers eat it up like it's going to happen. I don't think a single thing from any of his videos has ever come to fruition.

I can't believe anyone believes what that guy says on YouTube. He just makes stuff up and his subscribers eat it up like it's going to happen. I don't think a single thing from any of his videos has ever come to fruition.

Considering the sheer number of videos he's posted, I'm sure something has ("even a blind pig will find the occasional acorn")

Totally accidental of course though

• 4 weeks later...
Considering the sheer number of videos he's posted, I'm sure something has ("even a blind pig will find the occasional acorn")

Totally accidental of course though

lol exactly you would think he would get something right but he always go with really extreme predictions.

What is kind of interesting is the history of his channel. If you look back he had been trying to be a big youtuber for years. he started out doing Call of Duty videos then video game news and the one day before TFA came out he did a video with a Star Wars rumor and that video exploded.

He took that and ran with it. Then of course this site started publishing his videos and writing articles about them giving him a sense of legitimacy. Which of course led to the rumor that Rian Johnson had been fired.