Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Camaan
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #2101
If the first 3 waves made up of 75% of all PRE-ORDERS, the 4th wave should let everyone else in....... or at least till end of September

I know, i am grasping for a straw here.........9/14 entered code,

DyslexAcon
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #2102
To all the really foolish people who do not get the concept of how this is working and the silly concept of that you paid 5 EU or $ as a preorder deposit goto HERE and press early game access on the right top corner and it will explain all.
CRUEL GAMING
Join Cruel Gaming on our Site | Facebook | Forums or Visit our Sith Guild and Apply Here

Ravenstormer
12.13.2011 , 10:20 AM | #2103
Keep the faith guys. While there were four waves planned for today, that doesn't preclude there being more.

Quote:
@ScottMachin @Thaded Four waves planned so far - day isn't over yet. We're already seeing fairly full servers, so it's going great so far.
"Dammit, get down from there b'fore y'cause yerself a mischief!"
Rione Ravenstormer
- Formerly of Eclipse (now on Ebon Hawk) - Maan Ade Mandalore

gupton
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2104
I pre-ordered on 7/29 and I'm still waiting for my wave...
The Crazylove Legacy on the Sith Meditation Sphere

PrimeRadiant
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2105
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
Exactly this.
I'm not against staggering, but
1) They should have told us earlier, and
2) There should have been an e-mail with our specific wave date/time. The lack of communication (evidenced by the clustercluck on the forums/twitter/internets) is not acceptable and, quite frankly, is a worrying start to SWTOR. Here's hoping all communication isn't like this.
/agree

We should have definitely been told about this beforehand. And if some of us don't get in by the games launch, there will be hell to pay.

Ecrofeht
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2106
Quote: Originally Posted by Jholiday View Post
I used to wait for funny things to happen in this thread.. Then I took an arrow to the knee..

Wish granted !

I used to wait for an arrow to the knee, but the guy with the bow was a bad aim..
I Sense a Disturbance in teh Force..

Spamfish
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2107
Look, im fine with waiting, the game isnt out till 20th so getting in early is a bonus

BUT

ONLY HAVING 4 WAVES IS JUST SILLY!

I'm guessing this is to keep thing stable, but say after the 4th wave and everything is stable, they still arent gonna add anyone else till tomorrow???

Im not even gonna bother checking my e-mails to Friday

Grats to everyone who got it, but this early access stuff reeks of unfair failure.

Boolie
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2108
Im july 31 still not in but hoping on that 4th wave!

Innocentone
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2109
https://twitter.com/#!/swtor says just one more wave. That means just 4 waves of emails today. Three have been sent.

Colfy
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2110
Stephen Reid replies on twitter: Four waves planned so far - day isn't over yet. We're already seeing fairly full servers, so it's going great so far.

relax players they just worded it wrong @swtor