Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Dallasfox
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1201
I am trying not to get exicted, because I feel like the more I get worked up the more I will be let down. I have a strong feeling that since I pre ordered in sept. I won't get in till tomorrow, which kinda makes me mad but oh well. hopefully all the good names aren't gone by then.

Dreedzik
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1202
Prob... all who buy/use key on December prob will not get any day or hour of early access if they will let ppl play in so small waves and every 2h+.

PPL buying pre-orders to get few days more to play now play ppl who buy game ~21 July.. ehh

AmadeusMozart
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1203
for the most part I am not reading ppl post. Mostly looking for SR post about the next invites or EA updates.

Sadly most ppl on here is trolling with stupid ****. I pre-ordered in Nov and in game. Then pages later they are still posting. I for one would post once that I am in and you would not here from me for hours if not days.
SPACE BLASTERS
The Galaxy's Finest Republic PvP/PvE Guild
Website / Forum Thread / Recruitment Video

GrimAlchemist
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1204
Quote: Originally Posted by JudiahSWTOR View Post
Lets all go outside for once! Agreed?
No. I'm not going outside, there are BEARS outside...

Bubcuss
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1205
Try to login every now and again a guy I know didnt get an email but he started the launcher and loged in and the play button was lit up .....only for people who have the date and should be in but didnt get a email yet
Everyone's perception of the world around them is differant !

Hoooooooar
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1206
Quote: Originally Posted by crescent View Post
i want you all inside me :d
brilliant!

jonhyw
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1208
wtb 3rd wave, and 4th, and 5th

Robby_K
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1209
Already created a thread on this on the customer service area, but I'm sure it's already lost. So, can someone clear something up for me please?

According to my code redemption history, I have:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
09.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

So, which date is used to determine when you gain Early Access entry? I'm pretty sure I redeemed my early access code the same time as the standard edition one. In fact, I think I only ever received one code from the place I pre-ordered from.

As I've always thought I registered my code in September, this'll throw my estimates of gaining access in between the 14 - 15/16th off. I'm thinking the Early Access thing is wrong, if that is what's being used.

carebox
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1210
NERD RAGE! this is fun ^^