MM Uprising Inferno 2nd Boss is Impossible

Did a few MM Uprisings the other day. Started up a run on Inferno. 1st Boss was abit rough but 2nd is impossible to kill. The ammount of circles and the damage per circle is way too super tuned. Anyone since 7.0 been able to clear this? Edited by Edonac

• 2 months later...
Did a few MM Uprisings the other day. Started up a run on Inferno. 1st Boss was abit rough but 2nd is impossible to kill. The ammount of circles and the damage per circle is way too super tuned. Anyone since 7.0 been able to clear this?

I have been able to clear the uprising, how ever I just skipped the droid (which is actually the 3rd boss) and he kills you because there is no way to make your companion not get hit by the big circle, the small circles actually don't hurt that much it's just that the boss has too much HP and your companion cannot stay alive for long enough since the big AOE does hurt them a lot.

So I've been able to clear the uprising, but I haven't been able to kill the 3rd boss. Which is what you meant since the 2nd boss actually has precisely 0 circles.