Mirialan (green skin species) with human skintone?

DarkRavenUK

:confused:

I recently noticed a Jedi Mirialan with a human skintone and green hair (Satele Shan server).

Does anyone know where this can be found please?

Was it the Appearance Designer or the Cartel Market?

(I have a Mirialan too and thought she would look different like that).

Thanks!

I don't know of any bundle or affordable cartel market article that gives you access to a near-human skin colour for a Mirialan.

I think there are two options: Either the light this character was in let the skin appear slightly different than it was in reality (that can happen to armor, hair colour, etc.) or there was dark side corruption on that Mirialan. It makes your skin tone a bit lighter and especially with an already light Marialan skin tone (chosen in the character customisation) it may be able to look almost human. Yet I can't say since I have never seen such a Marialan.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

:confused:

I recently noticed a Jedi Mirialan with a human skintone and green hair (Satele Shan server).

(I have a Mirialan too and thought she would look different like that).

Thanks!

I can actually help with that. I play a lot of Miralians over on Star Forge, and I would say they had hair color number 8 in character creation/kiosk, which looks like a dark green in a lot of styles, and likely skin tones 3, 7 or 8. They are a lot more yellowy tones, and depending on your settings can make them look much more like say, a tanned human char with green hair and face tattoos.

I double checked it in game out of curiosity, those are all baseline looks, not appearance addons in the market. Miralian addons are all additional tattoos, hairstyles and eyecolors, not skin tone or haircolor. At least, not yet. I use those settings on a lot of them actually, because I like them, it's a bit different. Nice to learn there are more of us who like that look, actually, I rarely run into it on other Miralians. :D

One of the reasons I like that species, there's actually a lot of variety if you play with the base settings. That and their social is a nice one, especially for Jedi. It might be a Dark Side corrupted char, but my bet is those settings.

I hope that is of some help to you.

Edited by Aeoda

• 3 weeks later...
Check the complexion settings as well. A few of the complexions can change the way that the skin tone is perceived. I have a couple of characters in which I did what the OP is asking about, made a Mirialan as Human looking as possible.