Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

DrAidennwitz
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1741
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziulek View Post
Why ppl says Preorder its a Gift you pay 5 EU for it .....
No, you paid a deposit towards the final game. It will be reducted from the final price, so you will not have paid more than people buying the game in stores. Grow up and learn to read.

Mytilus
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1742
Quote: Originally Posted by Xalisa View Post
The forum devs have gone dark, there is no appeasing this thread, and any attempt to post in other threads will, im sure, derail that thread.

So, thanks for that booger-eaters.
Laughed my **** off
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

Maccaz
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1743
Quote: Originally Posted by NasherUK View Post
People who ordered on the 22nd of July are in, yet people from the 21st are not. Something is messed up. Anyone from the 23rd in yet?
Somebody from the 21st is already in, and that was posted like umm, many pages back.

I'm on the 23rd myself.
C E User

Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare, all your sins punished? I can offer you…an escape

Ravenstormer
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1744
Patience, young Padawans.

...Wait, I work for the Sith. LET THE GALAXY BURN!

*ahem* Anyway, yeah. Preordered on 7/26 and nothing yet, but my time will come soon enough. Just a matter of doing other things whilst I wait.
"Dammit, get down from there b'fore y'cause yerself a mischief!"
Rione Ravenstormer
- Formerly of Eclipse (now on Ebon Hawk) - Maan Ade Mandalore

Vengillian
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1745
Quote: Originally Posted by romoen View Post
How are there literally hundreds (thousands?) of people that don't get it ....

Pre-ordering didn't cost an "additional" $5. It was a $5 deposit that was put toward the purchase of the game. Nobody is out anything; everyone spent the same amount of money for each individual version as everyone else.
No, it was an additional Origins pre-order fee. You will still be charged the full amount.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Aurealius
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1746
Quote: Originally Posted by Serens View Post
Invite wave #3 please.

+1 on that for me, please!

/submissive bow ^^

Blueplain
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1747
Unfortunatly for me I preodered from one of swtor's chosen distrubuters which was game online. You would think that with such a release and based on entering pre oder codes that they would make sure there distributers would send the pre oder codes when the product is actually pre orderd but no. Game sent the codes out a week late and all I get back is we canot control what our distrubuters do. Exscuse me but its your game. If i get a baby siter to look after my kid its my fault if my child gets hurt. Anyway as such all my guild is playing and im now waiting listerning to there joy when I preodered on the 21st just like them

Astrlvapor
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1748
Quote: Originally Posted by DansbyRotten View Post
I preordered on 7/29 as well. Hope it happens for us today too!
Us 29ners! Hopefully we can get in tomorrow it seems!
Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them...

Zaerel
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1749
Hey! Where's meh pizza?!?
I pre-ordered it 10 minutes ago and they told me it will be here within 30 minutes

no early access? Q.Q

DarthNur
12.13.2011 , 10:08 AM | #1750
Is there any possibility that you give early acccess at 19.12.2011 so it would be better for me to cancel pre order,take some money back from you and play with others from 20.12.2011?