Personal Conquest Points

Advocatis

I’ve recently returned to the game, and have 3 characters nearly through KOTET now. Two were level 50 from launch, and the third is new.

I’ve caught on how to advance my conquest points, both per character and per legacy. My question is once the 50,000 conquest awards are achieved, is there any reason to continue accumulating points on that character? Are there any rewards for 2x or 3x the conquest goal or is it time to move to another character’s conquest goals until the week resets?

More than a few guilds encourage members to get conquest points by giving rewards - either because the guild is really serious about conquest or just to encourage member activity. If you find that you enjoy pushing to increase conquest totals you might look for one of these guilds and shoot for being one of the top conquest contributors on either a per character or legacy basis. I've seen guilds that go either way on that.

I’ve been holding off joining a guild until 7.0 drops, and I get a look at it. I don’t want to join a guild and then drop.

I’ve been really enjoying the 6.3 gameplay, and the flash points have been so much fun.

This may sound cynical, but any guild worth joining won't mind having you along for however long you wish to be here (or there).

If they want to get mad at you for deciding to move on from the game then they deserve to have you quit on them.

On the guild point - if you aren't sure you are staying you shouldn't do something that would be very inconvenient for a guild (such as have them set up a raid or group team focused around your schedule or role and then leave them high and dry) but there is no reason at all not to join one to get the bonuses and conquest rewards and better chances for grouping.