The Black Talon in Group Finder should be removed.

DeZanzibar

This may seem ridiculous but I don't want to spend 30 minutes to an hour doing Black Talon with a bunch of level 15s who don't know how to play the game, unless it's a premade group. This forces me to literally leave groups and having to wait out that ridiculous queue timer. The flashpoint is way too long as well as the conversations, can we please remove Black Talon from group finder? Or at least make it to where missions do not require ALL flashpoints to be toggled on to complete other missions??? :jawa_mad: Edited by DeZanzibar

Imo there are three FPs that should'nt be mandatory for the weekly (and other gf related quests);

- Black Talon/Esseles

- Hammer Station

- Kuat Drive Yards

I would say Black Talon and KDY only. Hammer Station is actually fast and pretty fun. But glad you agree. :)

I would say Black Talon and KDY only. Hammer Station is actually fast and pretty fun. But glad you agree. :)

The easy-speedrun aspect of Hammer Station is precisely, I think, why Xhuuyaa wants it out of GF, because too many people choose just HS (because it's an easy speedrun), so all we ever get is HS.

• 1 month later...