What's the full size of the game

DarkLordAnubiss

How many gigabytes is the game with all its dlc

Current size is 38 GB

The "dlcs" are always installed. Those who aren't eligible just can't go to those locations or start the quests, I think most MMOs handle it this way. Too much hazzle have several different installations.

Edited by Mubrak

Current size is 38 GB

The "dlcs" are always installed. Those who aren't eligible just can't go to those locations or start the quests, I think most MMOs handle it this way. Too much hazzle have several different installations.

It's more or less essential that expansions are not separately downloaded. Imagine the fun in GW2 if they allow (as they did) the Path of Fire (new expansion) mounts to be used outside of Elona (the new zones in Path of Fire), but only PoF owners downloaded the content. Or if you haven't bought and downloaded PoF, but for whatever reason your friend who has bought it on his account comes and logs into your installation of the game with his account.

No, any online game where players can see each other's avatars (i.e. all of them) will have to download all the content or impose "no new-content items in old-content zones" rules that will infinitely annoy players.

• 3 years later...
My SWTOR folder says its 68.5 Gigs.

That's a bit strange. My Steam SWTOR folder is about 45GB, while my non-Steam one, which has both the "live" and "PTS" versions (effectively two complete loads of the game) is 88 GB. 68GB seems a bit strange, but might be because of a partial Bitraider install that was changed to "SSN" (not Bitraider, there's a proper expansion(1) that isn't the hull code for "nuclear-powered attack submarine") without cleaning up the detritus.

Oh, and don't forget that the rest of the thread before your post *was* four years ago...

(1) Solid State Networks, the supplier of the patching mechanism.