Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't telling people because they don't know. That should be obvious at this point.

Also, 'irony' doesn't mean what you think it means.

LOL @ they don't know. They should have all of this info. They are afraid they will anger more people by saying anything

Thanks for the info Bioware! We all hope to get in as quickly as possible. And my thoughts: Damn I didn't get in yet! So much for beating other people into reaching level cap first. Yeah I'm always competetive when new games come out. Seeya all in SWYOR soon I hope.*crosses fingers* Edited by Maladaar

I wonder how many people that are at work today trolling their emails for their access invitation will fake some kind of stomach flu to get home early when it finally hit's their inbox?

The smart people have already been prepping the sickness by wandering around the office moping and coughing and randomly talking about how poorly they're feeling. At least I know I have.

Tomorrow Morning's Text to the Boss: "Sorry, I'm feeling even worse today than I did yesterday. I better stay home so I don't get everyone sick!"

Why ppl says Preorder its a Gift you pay 5 EU for it .....

Your 5 EU you paid is to secure that physical copy of the game, and is deducted from the total price when you are charged for the game. So yes, Early Access is a GIFT, your money went to securing your copy so it isn't sold out.