Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KendraP
03.04.2019 , 10:17 PM | #191
I have a comment on feedback. Namely to point out that Musco's increased feedback lasted like a day before he managed to dump the job of replying to most concerns to o,ther people so he could go on ignoring issues that seemingly don't deserve any further discussion.

Apparently to BW a community manager means delegating responsibility for dealing with the community off to other people.

TrixxieTriss
03.04.2019 , 10:26 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I have a comment on feedback. Namely to point out that Musco's increased feedback lasted like a day before he managed to dump the job of replying to most concerns to o,ther people so he could go on ignoring issues that seemingly don't deserve any further discussion.

Apparently to BW a community manager means delegating responsibility for dealing with the community off to other people.
Sad but looking more true each day he doesn’t respond. Did we all just get burnt again by Musco. Shame on us if we did
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

DarthSpuds
03.05.2019 , 04:16 AM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Sad but looking more true each day he doesn’t respond. Did we all just get burnt again by Musco. Shame on us if we did
Did anybody really expect any different?

Really?

After so many years of an annual "we want feedback" thread that the Bioware employee never, ever posts in again?

I've watched this thread with dismay.

Not at the fact we've not had any further contact from Bioware - I fully expected that; but because so many people genuinely thought "this time is different".

It was never going to be.

With Keith as LP only two areas of the game matter, PvP and Ops, if you don't play those don't expect any worthwhile content or contact with/from Bioware anytime soon.

It really is that simple.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

sharkfishman
03.05.2019 , 09:30 AM | #194

That is the general gist of what a manager does in any company, lol.

When you order a Big Mac at McDonalds, do you interact with the manager or with a cashier?
When you withdraw money at the bank, do you interact with the bank manager or a teller?

Don't confuse "manager" with "contact person."
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

TrixxieTriss
03.05.2019 , 10:16 AM | #195

I’d put my tin foil hat back in the box... but I just “accidently” kicked the box and out it fell.... So I put it on for a split second for old times sake and had a tin foil moment.

What if Musco is training Dan as his replacement?
Do you want to be a better objective pvper?
Click here for a “How to PvP Guide”

Lhancelot
03.05.2019 , 10:31 AM | #196

Honestly, I don't have a problem with delegating if that means the job gets done.

Mike is in the PVP section responding in yellow text, and I haven't been in other areas really to see if others are responding to comment but that's a first... yellow text responding in the PVP section.
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

ExarSun
03.05.2019 , 12:19 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Did anybody really expect any different?

Really?

After so many years of an annual "we want feedback" thread that the Bioware employee never, ever posts in again?

I've watched this thread with dismay.

Not at the fact we've not had any further contact from Bioware - I fully expected that; but because so many people genuinely thought "this time is different".

It was never going to be.

With Keith as LP only two areas of the game matter, PvP and Ops, if you don't play those don't expect any worthwhile content or contact with/from Bioware anytime soon.

It really is that simple.

All The Best
Pretty much this.

Rion_Starkiller
03.05.2019 , 12:44 PM | #198
I don't think the devs will say anything worthwhile until the Cantina event, but I do think it's exciting to see more gold posts.

https://www.wired.com/story/cantina-talk-80/

In the "These are the games you are looking for" section, Wired states that "Star Wars: The Old Republic is also slated to have a mysterious special event, the details of which remain under wraps for now." This could be nothing, just another casual Cantina chat at a bar, but it does seem odd that anyone is even talking about SWTOR. So maybe we're getting a proper expansion with 6.0.
Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง ~ ADAL-IstyanFiend
8 pugs and a grophet can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Zerileth
03.05.2019 , 02:31 PM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

I do want to state though that there are no large systemic plans changed for 252 / 258. This doesn't mean we may not make minor tweaks but there are no plans to overhaul how gearing works in tier 5.
-eric
Why are we bothering with feedback?

casirabit
03.05.2019 , 02:58 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
And that is why I said prove it and reminded them of the tale "The Boy that Cried Wolf." I have been supportive for the most part but even I have my limits and so now I want to see them prove it and that doesn't mean "talking talking " about better communication, that means actually doing something so until they do, sorry not believing all their talk.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.