Rakghoul DNA sample? Where on Tatooine?

Uelle

"This Rakghoul DNA sample would probably be valuable on the open market, if you can find a buyer somewhere on Tatooine."

1. Valuable? 50 DNA samples for 1 DNA canister. Not valuable.

2. Where on Tatooine?

Did you forget to change the description or something?

"This Rakghoul DNA sample would probably be valuable on the open market, if you can find a buyer somewhere on Tatooine."

2. Where on Tatooine?

Probably aldeeran will not be the only planet.

Exchange ratio is very stupid. :/

It's not stupid. When the original event came out, it was easy as hell to get DNA samples... All you had to do was to stand somewhere on the fleet, all day long and infect fellow players.

That was it.

Nowadays, you are actually REQUIRED to do something and would be unfair, to say the least, if those who kept those samples to have an immediate advantage(?) over something that DRASTICALLY changed since its original inception.

2. Where on Tatooine?

Vendor is currently on Alderaan (got a quest to find it but had no time to do it... will see this evening) in event caves.

Vendor is currently on Alderaan (got a quest to find it but had no time to do it... will see this evening) in event caves.

I believe it's the Jawa that buys them, and yes, he's on Alderaan now.

The DNA samples also drop occasionally from the event mobs - so if you don't have 50 samples left over from last time, no need to worry (or throw them away! :eek:), you can still get them to 50. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, way to go. A necro of a necro.

I may be necroposting, however I also just started playing after 4 years. I have a bunch of samples leftover from the plague event. Is this Jawa still around to convert them to canisters?

Thanks.

I may be necroposting, however I also just started playing after 4 years. I have a bunch of samples leftover from the plague event. Is this Jawa still around to convert them to canisters?

Thanks.

yep he can also be found in the cartel bazaar as of 4.0 along with the other event vendors;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
Necroception. Necro (2021) of a necro (2020) of a necro (2018) of a necro (2016) of a necro (2014).

Not going to lie. That was partly my incentive behind bringing it back to life. But I also legit need to know how to exchange these stupid items.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...