Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?

Lurkz
03.02.2012 , 12:12 PM | #961
Plushies and/or pets would be an awesome addition to the companion system in general, particularly romances.

"Look... I know having kids is a bad idea, what with the galaxy in peril and all... but I was thinking... what would you say about maybe a nexu cub?"

"Well... yeah, we could maybe do that."

"Great, glad you agree! I already got him! His name's Spike!" *hands cub over to somewhat stunned love interest*
The Nightborn Legacy - Ebon Hawk - Aquillian Rangers
Captain Jaxx - Gunslinger || Caiden - Jedi Sentinel

...Holospectrum...

MamaSok
03.02.2012 , 12:13 PM | #962
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Until it starts eating people. Or you could be wandering around your ship and suddenly catch him playing with it.

"Who's a cute little predator? Who's going to eat everyone in the galaxy? You are, that's -"

"Khem, what are you doing?"

"WHA- I, er... I was berating the tiny creature for being useless! Yes. That's... what I was doing."

"With a squeaky toy?"
hahaha i would LOVE to have that convo with him
Sok

Suaine
03.02.2012 , 12:15 PM | #963
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post
Plushies and/or pets would be an awesome addition to the companion system in general, particularly romances.

"Look... I know having kids is a bad idea, what with the galaxy in peril and all... but I was thinking... what would you say about maybe a nexu cub?"

"Well... yeah, we could maybe do that."

"Great, glad you agree! I already got him! His name's Spike!" *hands cub over to somewhat stunned love interest*
Exactly what I was thinking - it's in the scope of this thread: how do we want it implemented? WITH PUPPIES!
We have to create the future, or others will do it for us. We have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will?
~ Susan Ivanova, Anla-shok Na, space bisexual

LyriaFrost
03.02.2012 , 12:23 PM | #964
Back to talking about plushies and kittens/puppies as romance gifts!

I'd love to see a little baby nexu roaming around my ship. Sleeping curled up on my bed. Batting balls of string around the cargo hold. Chasing Blizz around. Shredding one of Gault's expensive shirts...

"Utinniiiiiii!" *pounced*
Weave maid such progress, but knot without accost. In deed, won wonders weather two take a fence. Each thyme oui real lion a computer, wheel ooze a bit of hours elves. Two much technology may knot bee sew suite, and we joust can't real eye two much on spell Czech. Sea the problem hear?

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:28 PM | #965
Quote: Originally Posted by LyriaFrost View Post

Back to talking about plushies and kittens/puppies as romance gifts!

I'd love to see a little baby nexu roaming around my ship. Sleeping curled up on my bed. Batting balls of string around the cargo hold. Chasing Blizz around. Shredding one of Gault's expensive shirts...

"Utinniiiiiii!" *pounced*
Personally, I wouldn't mind an akk dog pup that used Wonderbread Boy for a chew toy.

Pup(spits out Quinn): Mama, this taste like brown noser
Me: You did just fine. Good Dog!
DS Jaesa: You know I could use him for my light side sith hunting...

I really like this idea and I don't think it's been brought up before. So, who do you think would like pet X? Personally, a baby tauntaun for Mako would just be perfect.

Suaine
03.02.2012 , 12:35 PM | #966
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
Personally, I wouldn't mind an akk dog pup that used Wonderbread Boy for a chew toy.

Pup(spits out Quinn): Mama, this taste like brown noser
Me: You did just fine. Good Dog!
DS Jaesa: You know I could use him for my light side sith hunting...

I really like this idea and I don't think it's been brought up before. So, who do you think would like pet X? Personally, a baby tauntaun for Mako would just be perfect.
I think Nadia should get something big and hulking and mean-looking that she then treats like it's the cutest little kitten in the universe and everyone else goes o_O
We have to create the future, or others will do it for us. We have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will?
~ Susan Ivanova, Anla-shok Na, space bisexual

LyriaFrost
03.02.2012 , 12:36 PM | #967
Mako strikes me as more of a dog person, personally. She'd probably go all mushy over a little puppy with floppy ears.

Kaliyo, on the other hand, would want something vicious and dangerous. And she'd find great joy in teaching it to hunt and maul the other companions.

Corso's definitely a dog person.

Vette I'd say is probably a cat person. Plus a little kitten could ride on her head sitting between her lekku.

Even though Jorgan is a cathar, I think he'd probably be a dog person. A good, solid, loyal hound would appeal to him I think.

Weave maid such progress, but knot without accost. In deed, won wonders weather two take a fence. Each thyme oui real lion a computer, wheel ooze a bit of hours elves. Two much technology may knot bee sew suite, and we joust can't real eye two much on spell Czech. Sea the problem hear?

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:36 PM | #968
Quote: Originally Posted by Suaine View Post
I think Nadia should get something big and hulking and mean-looking that she then treats like it's the cutest little kitten in the universe and everyone else goes o_O

Then I refer you back to my baby rancor idea. It's a face only a Hutt could love, but maybe Mako too.

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:37 PM | #969
Quote: Originally Posted by LyriaFrost View Post
Mako strikes me as more of a dog person, personally. She'd probably go all mushy over a little puppy with floppy ears.

Kaliyo, on the other hand, would want something vicious and dangerous. And she'd find great joy in teaching it to hunt and maul the other companions.

Corso's definitely a dog person.

Vette I'd say is probably a cat person. Plus a little kitten could ride on her head sitting between her lekku.

Even though Jorgan is a cathar, I think he'd probably be a dog person. A good, solid, loyal hound would appeal to him I think.

Aww, now I have pictures of a kitten riding on Vette's head. Someone that has artistry skills must draw it. Too...cute...overloading.....POP!

Galius
03.02.2012 , 12:42 PM | #970
Is asking for the removal of all flirt and romance options offensive?

Just checking... guess I'll know if my post remains.
Quote: Originally Posted by Galius View Post
WILL THERE BE FULL CONTROL SPACE COMBAT IN THE FUTURE?
Not a hard question to answer directly and honestly so why haven't you?