Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?

Kioma
03.02.2012 , 12:06 PM | #951
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaSok View Post
I don't know about letting it effect affections gains/losses. I can see Khem Val now "Usless creature! Master you waste more time, and I grow restless" -40 affection
Until it starts eating people. Or you could be wandering around your ship and suddenly catch him playing with it.

"Who's a cute little predator? Who's going to eat everyone in the galaxy? You are, that's -"

"Khem, what are you doing?"

"WHA- I, er... I was berating the tiny creature for being useless! Yes. That's... what I was doing."

"With a squeaky toy?"
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Cythereal
03.02.2012 , 12:06 PM | #952
Also: a pet kath hound or akk dog, be it fully grown or a puppy. I'm a cat person, though.

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:07 PM | #953
Quote: Originally Posted by Wispr View Post
I like the idea in giving the player a choice to hide the actual {Flirt} word itself that pops up identifying the flirt dialogue on the convo wheel. I see where from an RPing standpoint that would be even more immersion for the player. Might be a good idea to post that in the "Suggestion" area if it haven't already been posted.

And I agree that simply removing the [Flirt] text next to the dialogue for good would violate the whole "You won't be tricked into romances," bit. Personally for me I love that they have our flirt options identified, after playing Mass Effect 2 and repeatedly accidentally giving Jacob the wrong idea, The PRIZE, I like know what I'm going to say...

Back on topic, someone mention they hope that when they add SGR content that it's added in a patch and not a extra download that you have to pay for and I agree. In essence the game was shipped short of a bit of it's planned content so we shouldn't have to pay for it.
I think I can say for many of us that releasing SGR as a paid xpac wouldn't be fair to this side of the fanbase. It isn't a deal breaker for me personally, but I know some would feel otherwise.

You know, if it had been any other company that hadn't set precence on SGRs already, I would not care as much. As it is, this is Bioware, known for their SGR context and I'm sad that so many people are left out.

Lurkz
03.02.2012 , 12:08 PM | #954
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
"Have this tauntaun calf. PS, I love you."
That would be awesome and adorable.

On another note, if they ever allowed one to purchase a real stuffed tauntaun that came with an in-game code for a mini-pet... I totally would.
The Nightborn Legacy - Ebon Hawk - Aquillian Rangers
Captain Jaxx - Gunslinger || Caiden - Jedi Sentinel

...Holospectrum...

Kioma
03.02.2012 , 12:09 PM | #955
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post

On another note, if they ever allowed one to purchase a real stuffed tauntaun that came with an in-game code for a mini-pet... I totally would.
Ever since I was a little kid and saw Empire Strikes Back the tauntaun has been my favourite Star Wars critter, hands down.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:09 PM | #956
Quote: Originally Posted by Lurkz View Post

I would if they donated to a charity, such as Special Olympics or Child's Play, in a heartbeat.

LyriaFrost
03.02.2012 , 12:09 PM | #957
I just want a Blizz plushie. He'd sit on my pillow keeping my quarters safe from intruders when I'm away, sit on the console on the bridge when I'm flying around between planets, and occasionally ride around in my backpack when I'm out on assignment.

Make it so, Bioware.
Weave maid such progress, but knot without accost. In deed, won wonders weather two take a fence. Each thyme oui real lion a computer, wheel ooze a bit of hours elves. Two much technology may knot bee sew suite, and we joust can't real eye two much on spell Czech. Sea the problem hear?

Lurkz
03.02.2012 , 12:10 PM | #958
Quote: Originally Posted by Cythereal View Post
Also: a pet kath hound or akk dog, be it fully grown or a puppy. I'm a cat person, though.
Puppy! You should totally be able to train it to guard the hatch or the cockpit or something. Then when companions you don't like try to enter it growls at them and you berate them for being offended.

"You're just jealous of him! If you'd be nice to him he'd be fine!"

"He tried to rip my hand off!!"

"Psh, he's just being playful."
The Nightborn Legacy - Ebon Hawk - Aquillian Rangers
Captain Jaxx - Gunslinger || Caiden - Jedi Sentinel

...Holospectrum...

mrcaptainpants
03.02.2012 , 12:10 PM | #959
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Until it starts eating people. Or you could be wandering around your ship and suddenly catch him playing with it.

"Who's a cute little predator? Who's going to eat everyone in the galaxy? You are, that's -"

"Khem, what are you doing?"

"WHA- I, er... I was berating the tiny creature for being useless! Yes. That's... what I was doing."

"With a squeaky toy?"
Thank for my daily laugh. That was awesome!

natashina
03.02.2012 , 12:10 PM | #960
Quote: Originally Posted by LyriaFrost View Post
I just want a Blizz plushie. He'd sit on my pillow keeping my quarters safe from intruders when I'm away, sit on the console on the bridge when I'm flying around between planets, and occasionally ride around in my backpack when I'm out on assignment.

Make it so, Bioware.
Cute plushies for all! I'd probably go with the Blizz plushie too. I've loved them since I saw New Hope when I was little(many years ago and in a state far far away.)