Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Window Only Updates Sporadically + Default Sort is PITA

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crafting Window Only Updates Sporadically + Default Sort is PITA

xordevoreaux
04.20.2021 , 08:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I don't like that non-crafters can "RE" for mats as if they were crafters
Too much competition for you on the GTN? I have alts. Lots. And Lots. Of alts. And I craft. Why in the world would I want to dump stuff into legacy, grab the stuff out of legacy, just to have a crafting toon RE something when I can do it on the toon I'm on?
Play the Electronic Arts game Sims4 much? Need a new schmazzy fireplace retexture or really classy piano update?
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

xordevoreaux
04.20.2021 , 08:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
They can't. If you DC outside your known crafting skill, you get Tech Frags and Jawa tokens. If you DC something that your known crafting skill can make, you get materials and Tech Frags.
You can assign a crafting skill to even alts that you don't intend to craft on for the sake of RE. 180+ toons, they all have crafting and harvesting skills even though only a select few are 700.
Play the Electronic Arts game Sims4 much? Need a new schmazzy fireplace retexture or really classy piano update?

foxmob
04.20.2021 , 09:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Too much competition for you on the GTN? I have alts. Lots. And Lots. Of alts. And I craft. Why in the world would I want to dump stuff into legacy, grab the stuff out of legacy, just to have a crafting toon RE something when I can do it on the toon I'm on?
  1. I don't play the GTN
  2. jawa scrap alone, with how easy it is to come by, is bad enough
  3. god forbid you have to use your crafters to do what they do

look, man, there should be some effort involved here, not to mention a little realism. it's not even hard work. it's just a little effort. so yes. pass the gear to your crafters. OMG SO HARD! HOW CAN I GO ON?

xordevoreaux
04.20.2021 , 10:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
  1. I don't play the GTN
  2. jawa scrap alone, with how easy it is to come by, is bad enough
  3. god forbid you have to use your crafters to do what they do

look, man, there should be some effort involved here, not to mention a little realism. it's not even hard work. it's just a little effort. so yes. pass the gear to your crafters. OMG SO HARD! HOW CAN I GO ON?
Go on all you like. Scream your lungs out about it. I'm free to disagree with you.

foxmob
04.20.2021 , 10:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Go on all you like. Scream your lungs out about it. I'm free to disagree with you.
uh huh.

Pricia
04.21.2021 , 05:25 AM | #16
There's another bug too.

Let's say you click on the scavenging icon in the companion window and send a companion to do a level 7 mission.
If you don't close the window but click on any other icon from the companion window for another type of mission, all the missions above level 7 will be greyed out.
You have to close the mission window and reopen it to be able to see the highest level mission.

Super annoying bug when you're like me and find it easier to click in the companion window to send them on missions than to scroll down the list of names in the mission window...