is there an abilty that cause your Keys to . .

Achnaattwo

was just in a match, when one of the enemy got near me, my keys wouldn't function. It was like pressing keys that had nothing bound to them. All I could do was move, couldn't strike. None of my attacks would work?

it was not lag, since I could move, those keys were the only ones working.

it just happen again, what the heck is going on.

I had the target, move back and forth , nothing, ran away , thought maybe I was to close to even leap, nope, no matter where I was, could not attack target

different name, but same thing as before

Edited by Achnaattwo

Like what the other has said, those can be the issue.

But without being able to see what you do it's only guess work.

Another thing that's been an issue for quite some time now is

it could be your problem. If so I recommend turning on the ability window queue to at least .25 Edited by Beyrahl

yes, yes, that was the very first thing I thought, no rage, and spam smash the builder key, but full bubbles, It did nothing.

not the same, as link, but the same, ehh you know what I mean, similar, just not same animation in the link . . for me it was just standing there huffing and puffing, except I can move. And not do anything

A thought just accrued to me, Sometimes my target switches on me, I use mouse to move I might have moused over a friendly and it targeted them, I didn't think of the time to look at my target window, but I'm sure I was spamming tab key too, well it's thought, I don't think it was that, because my heals were healing me and not someone else

it did happen in 2 different matches

just the weird part, was in the first match it happened it seem to happen when a certain player was near me, I went to fight else where, and all was good they came over to the area I was in, and it was happening again. Wonder has our clients developed AI, and mine decided it didn't want to play with that individual

dsync, why me !?!, I'm bad enough, I didn't need help being worse

well thanks for repling

Edited by Achnaattwo

This seems like a technical issue on your end perhaps? Maybe your internet is broke? Hardly worth adding another pointless forum post to the oversaturation that is pointless posts to the PVP section. Yeah bro there is totally abilities that make your keyboard stop working. If a Sorc hits you with crushing darkness it unplugs your keyboard and makes your toilet flush.

If u use tab target change ur keybinds. Keybind tab to 'target closest enemy' and then for the most part when ya tab it will target the enemy player closest to you. There's another keybind option named 'target next enemy' as well...you'd have to change that because I think it's defaulted to tab.

If u use tab target change ur keybinds. Keybind tab to 'target closest enemy' and then for the most part when ya tab it will target the enemy player closest to you. There's another keybind option named 'target next enemy' as well...you'd have to change that because I think it's defaulted to tab.

that is also something I do, at the start, but, not these last 3 creations. Should have since they are melee. I'll correct that on them, wasn't thinking I needed. defiantly need a better targeting then "TAB" . I guess that's why I prefer FPS, for my PvP.

There are bugs in the game that make targets targetable/abilities not work correctly. If your playing melee I would say 1 out of ever 200 games this happens.

I'm not 100% sure what is going on but it feels like desync with the GCD. I have had many bugs were i would be at full focus and could not use strike or even a dcd. Doesn't happen that often.

Also had a bug that has happened twice where I couldn't get out of stealth on a mara. Couldn't attack or anything. Game has weird issues some times, that are not replicable.

Best thing to do is log out and back in. Fixes it every time. That's why its most likely a packet loss problem.