I feel like starting a moderate RP guild, want to know if there are vets interested.

xdjinn

I feel like starting a moderate RP guild, and wanted to basically recruit veteran players who are willing (and have time) to run a guild.

Basically compose the holster of Officers.

I am into that because I'm a creative writer myself, and I have been searching for something to boost my creative process (nothing better than writing for fun in my experience), so I wanted to create a guild to be run under the premise of a Gray Jedi Council (or, in other words, a new order with a parallel mantra to that of the Jedi and Sith). Sure this has been exploited back and forth (this theme) by SW fans since forever, but I find that there's always some perspective that was never seen before in what being Gray actually is.

In terms of play-ability the idea is to run Conquests (if we get enough people that is), OPs (if we get enough skilled players), FPs, Master FPs, etc. (Basically run every single bit of the game, due to me believing that guilds should complement our fun, not restrict it). Make RPing non heavy (you don't actually HAVE to RP all the time like a maniac, no weird imaginary duels and combat with dice-rolls, no OP guild members taking "the throne", it's all more horizontal and meant to be fun for all, internal guild chat is meant to be out of character just as any normal guild), and no weird scheduled events. The idea is to make a continuous writing in which we update the stories live through optional channels like Discord, where the idea is to keep a full official narrative that is meant to be patched with everyone's own experiences. So if there are 2 or 3 members online and they feel like RPing, they can go do their own thing, after they finish their own flash session, they log it into Discord and it gets updated as soon as a new chapter of the narrative gets written.

That's basically it. If there aren't enough people interested in supporting this guild I'll simply continue playing as a "one-man guild" and not buy Flagship or SH for it'd be pointless.

Oh, and for non-sensitives the idea is to accept basically anything and have sub-divisions who respond partially to the council, more or less like it's own military structure created to support "neutrality" so to speak.

Thank you for reading this annoying WOT,

may the norse be with you, wait what?!

PS: Do not simply reply to this post, it's preferable if I get PMed in the forums so I can more easily keep track of it, ty

Edited by xdjinn

• 1 month later...
I feel like starting a moderate RP guild, and wanted to basically recruit veteran players who are willing (and have time) to run a guild.

Basically compose the holster of Officers.

I am into that because I'm a creative writer myself, and I have been searching for something to boost my creative process (nothing better than writing for fun in my experience), so I wanted to create a guild to be run under the premise of a Gray Jedi Council (or, in other words, a new order with a parallel mantra to that of the Jedi and Sith). Sure this has been exploited back and forth (this theme) by SW fans since forever, but I find that there's always some perspective that was never seen before in what being Gray actually is.

In terms of play-ability the idea is to run Conquests (if we get enough people that is), OPs (if we get enough skilled players), FPs, Master FPs, etc. (Basically run every single bit of the game, due to me believing that guilds should complement our fun, not restrict it). Make RPing non heavy (you don't actually HAVE to RP all the time like a maniac, no weird imaginary duels and combat with dice-rolls, no OP guild members taking "the throne", it's all more horizontal and meant to be fun for all, internal guild chat is meant to be out of character just as any normal guild), and no weird scheduled events. The idea is to make a continuous writing in which we update the stories live through optional channels like Discord, where the idea is to keep a full official narrative that is meant to be patched with everyone's own experiences. So if there are 2 or 3 members online and they feel like RPing, they can go do their own thing, after they finish their own flash session, they log it into Discord and it gets updated as soon as a new chapter of the narrative gets written.

That's basically it. If there aren't enough people interested in supporting this guild I'll simply continue playing as a "one-man guild" and not buy Flagship or SH for it'd be pointless.

Oh, and for non-sensitives the idea is to accept basically anything and have sub-divisions who respond partially to the council, more or less like it's own military structure created to support "neutrality" so to speak.

Thank you for reading this annoying WOT,

may the norse be with you, wait what?!

PS: Do not simply reply to this post, it's preferable if I get PMed in the forums so I can more easily keep track of it, ty

Since there was not enough feedback (this post is aging) I didn't really gave the jump-start into the guild, sure I'd be willing to compose it, but there's not enough ppl who engaged in it yet. I basically received only two replies, so I'm postponing this project until I have a least a 10 people hoster of officers, otherwise it's going to be hell for me to run it.

Until that happens I'm sticking to my Imp side toons and playing on a non-rp guild there, I'll keep checking msgs from time to time. And, please, if you feel that this idea is good and would like ot take part on it do not feel shy as to express your interest, depending on what people say and do I might even switch it to Imp side and once we hit 10 officers for the kickstart I'll engage in it and basically make the guild active.