New to the game...

chappyfl

Just started playing a few days back and went ahead and subscribed a few days after that... My question has to do with my free level boost.... is there any particular toon/class that would be the most useful to boost? Not sure about farming or anything in SWTOR... is any class more useful at near max level to my overall account??

The "boost" is mainly there for people who have done the stories already and just want a character without doing the leveling. There is no particular class or build that particularly benefits from being boosted.

A typical example might be someone who has made a Scoundrel and then wants to make a Gunslinger but doesn't want to do the Smuggler story over again. Or someone who wants to make a particular class/build to use in endgame or PvP without having to level up first.

Until you've played enough to get a better idea of what you want, save the boost for later.

Edited by JediQuaker

*Nods*

JQ's right. One of the bigger mistakes people make is using their boost token and then discovering that they don't like the character they created - the Token is gone, even if the character is deleted to make room for a new one.

Personally, I haven't ever touched my token in five years of playing. Of course, I'm also one of those weird types who don't mind playing through the origin stories repeatedly. (I feel like I always notice something new each time that I do so...)